Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Protege shoes - Protege sneakers

The Protege Line that Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington is starting will start selling their shoes and clothes in February. I read it in the newest issue of Slam. Shawn Merriamo, Jermaine O'Neal, and Ron Artest will also be part of the Protege Line.

Their website is up now.

www.protegecollection.com
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #2
Steve Nashty
Kids at the park dunk on me

Steve Nashty has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Protege

Finally! I want to buy the Stack Jack's ever since you posted them in like June (Thanks again) but I couldn't find out where or for how much. I still don't know the prices but I'm getting somewhere, thanks!
Steve Nashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
jc23
Decent playground baller

jc23 has an OK reputation so far

I'm looking forward to see JO's shoe. Jackson's are nice! Al's are pretty ugly...
jc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

protege shoes will start off at $39.99

Last edited by insidehoops : 02-19-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

Ron Artest Protege shoes

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...ks_rockets%3A1
Old 11-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

Ron Artest road shoes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...KMQ7ON47pgPKB4
Old 11-22-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
jc23
Decent playground baller

jc23 has an OK reputation so far

I really like those.
jc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

I was recently at Kmart and I saw the Protege shoes. The shoes I bought was $34.95. I didnt see the clothing but I saw the shoes.

They feel good and look good. I haven't had a chance to ball in them yet but they feel good.

So if your looking for them, they are sold at Kmart.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:33 AM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I was recently at Kmart and I saw the Protege shoes. The shoes I bought was $34.95. I didnt see the clothing but I saw the shoes.

They feel good and look good. I haven't had a chance to ball in them yet but they feel good.

So if your looking for them, they are sold at Kmart.

yep, ur right. they're on the kmart website.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:07 PM   #10
detotronix
I Still Believe

detotronix has not been impressing people

i'll be copping the StackJacks if only because i'm a Warriors and SJAX fan.
detotronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
idizzle
Good college starter

I talked to the guy at Protege Footwear on their MySpace page and this is what he told me.

The Protege shoes will be sold at Champs for $69.99 SEARS at $59.99 and KMART @ $34.99

So you have a choice of what store you want to buy your shoes at but they will be for a different price.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:52 PM   #12
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

looked at a pair at kmart. they didn't have capt. jack's there just some low cut casuals and big al's model.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
detotronix
I Still Believe

detotronix has not been impressing people

i just copped my Stack Jack 1's from K-Mart.
not to shabby. imo, the look good are pretty comfy and a great value for the price, i really respect what Harrington & co are trying to promote with the company. and it don't hurt that the W's are my favorite team and Jack is one of my favorite players.
detotronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:58 AM   #14
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just ordered a pair online from Kmart for 40 bucks.

I'm using HyperDunks right now, but I'll rock the Sjax's outdoor with the Biedrins jersey what what.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote