Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default Anyone Watching Bush's Speech Live?

Can't believe the sh!t he's trying to sell us.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:11 PM   #2
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

And the idiots in this country just eat it up.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:12 PM   #3
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Exactly. "Iraq is going to be our ally" WTF are people this dumb?
"Ideology, Ideology, Ideology, Ideology, Ideology, Ideology."
Just STFU.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:13 PM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't watched a Bush speech in at least 5 years. I'm still waiting for the public rection to him confessing to the CIA prisons all over the world.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:15 PM   #5
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I haven't watched a Bush speech in at least 5 years. I'm still waiting for the public rection to him confessing to the CIA prisons all over the world.

I read about it 3 days ago, which means it broke a week ago cause I'm slow and there is still no outrage. It's just amazing how crazy this country it getting right now.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:18 PM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

I really thought he was a good prez, but after Katrina and 9/11, he's got a few things to learn.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #7
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What was good about him? I really can't think of anything he's done right. And he's totally incompetent. I wouldn't hire him to drive packages. I bet he doesn't even have a license.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:21 PM   #8
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

Quote:
I read about it 3 days ago, which means it broke a week ago cause I'm slow and there is still no outrage. It's just amazing how crazy this country it getting right now.

i think at this point the people just dont care because they know they screwed up reelecting him. my guess is, they just want his term to end and move on...kinda sucks that we still have 2 more years of bush.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:21 PM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

He never was a good President. How can you elect an Id!ot as your President?
Are people dumber than him that they can't see he's a Moron?
You can make that mistake once, but wait, he got re-elected.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:23 PM   #10
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Whatever happened to that guy Bin Laden who orchestrated the terrible attacks on the USA 5 years ago today? Did we get him? I assume we did since I don't hear about it.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:24 PM   #11
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

"To tell you the truth, I don't really think about Bin Laden."

That's our president people.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:33 PM   #12
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
If it makes you feel better, I was pretty pissed and yelling at the radio when I drove home from school that day.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
"To tell you the truth, I don't really think about Bin Laden."

That's our president people.

OMG!

During the last election a chimp with a good PR guy and lots of negative advertisement could have won, but the guy who ran wasn stupider than a chimp...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:36 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
If it makes you feel better, I was pretty pissed and yelling at the radio when I drove home from school that day.
My parents liston to conservative radio, for reasons i still do not understand. And to add to that, Im a pakistani muslim. So i have to constantly liston to people on the radio talking to each other about how I am the scum of the world
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:40 PM   #15
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
My parents liston to conservative radio, for reasons i still do not understand. And to add to that, Im a pakistani muslim. So i have to constantly liston to people on the radio talking to each other about how I am the scum of the world

Are your parents pakistani muslim also? Or are you adopted? Damn, sorry man, that's rough. Especially in these times.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: