1. Lion King. Remarkable. My fav childhood movie of all time and itz twisted me in so many ways. I remember being able to dunk after listening to "Be Prepared" and tearing at the thought of Mufasa in the cloudz
2. Aladdin (I'm MUzlim, have Arabic background in me, plus each character is so well developed.
3. All Dogs Go To Heaven (Epic battle between God and Satan)
4. Fox and the HOUnd (Lovely friendship between two traditional enemiez.. Romeo and Juliet only wit too male caninez)
5. Mulan (Girlz can kick a$$ too)
6. Anastasia (Incredible soundtrack, interesting historical figure, and the greatest nation in the world)
7. Dumbo. (Elephantz shall fly against all oddz. Wit da help of crows.)
8. Bambi (Beastality love)
9. Jungle Book (My 2nd fav childhood movie but I haven't seen it in a long azz time. Sherh Khan the most clever villain out there)
10. We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story. (Check out the villain on this one.)
Scar and Rasputin are two villainz which I rank up there with the Hannibalz, the Anton Chigurhz, the Jokers, the Norman Bates etc.
Pixar. Philmatically, they probably be superior to the Dizney movies but they don't quite I.M.P.A.C.T me az thoroughly.
1. Toy Story
3. Toy Story 2
5. Monsterz Inc
I've seen Nemo over ten timez. Involuntarily.