Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #16
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Disney/Pixar animated movies.

Pixar:
1. Wall E
2. Finding Nemo
3. Toy Story
4. The Incredibles
5. Cars

Disney:
1. Jungle Book
2. Fantasia
3. Bambi
4. The Lion King
5. Beauty and the Beast
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #17
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I'm watching the great mouse detective on youtube as I'm typing. Freaking awesome.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

monsters inc. comes to mind at 1st. it was such an inventive story. finding nemo and cars are next.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #19
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.2.1.
Why are the humans being wiped off in the first place?
because the earth was too toxic for life to surive on it.

so the humans went into space for like 700 years.
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #20
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

When I think of "favorite Disney films", the first movies that come to mind are...

Aladdin
Lion King
The Jungle Book
Robin Hood
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
The Sword in the Stone

I would go as far to put Fantasia, Bambi, and some other classics, but honestly they're not my "favorites", though I appreciate them for what they are.

As far as Pixar goes (like Ridonks I'll seperate them), I haven't seen too many of them, but I'd rank them as follows...

Toy Story
Wall-E
Finding Nemo
Ratatouille

There's a few, non-Disney, animated films that I would rank VERY highly though. Mainly...

The Land Before Time - possibly my favorite animated film ever
The "Feivel" movies (An American Tail, Feivel Goes West)
Transformers - watched this so much as a kid. still have the vhs.
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Charlotte's Web
All Dogs Go To Heaven
The Secret of NIMH
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #21
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Land Before Time XXVII > Land Before Time XIV
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #22
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lion King and A Bug's Life = GOAT
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #23
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Proably, in this order,

1. Lion King
2. Toy Story
3. Aladdin
4. Mulan
5. Tarzan

Yet to see Wall E.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #24
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dizney
1. Lion King. Remarkable. My fav childhood movie of all time and itz twisted me in so many ways. I remember being able to dunk after listening to "Be Prepared" and tearing at the thought of Mufasa in the cloudz
2. Aladdin (I'm MUzlim, have Arabic background in me, plus each character is so well developed.
3. All Dogs Go To Heaven (Epic battle between God and Satan)
4. Fox and the HOUnd (Lovely friendship between two traditional enemiez.. Romeo and Juliet only wit too male caninez)
5. Mulan (Girlz can kick a$$ too)
6. Anastasia (Incredible soundtrack, interesting historical figure, and the greatest nation in the world)
7. Dumbo. (Elephantz shall fly against all oddz. Wit da help of crows.)
8. Bambi (Beastality love)
9. Jungle Book (My 2nd fav childhood movie but I haven't seen it in a long azz time. Sherh Khan the most clever villain out there)
10. We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story. (Check out the villain on this one.)

Scar and Rasputin are two villainz which I rank up there with the Hannibalz, the Anton Chigurhz, the Jokers, the Norman Bates etc.

Pixar. Philmatically, they probably be superior to the Dizney movies but they don't quite I.M.P.A.C.T me az thoroughly.
1. Toy Story
2. Ratatouile
3. Toy Story 2
4. Wall-E
5. Monsterz Inc

I've seen Nemo over ten timez. Involuntarily.
JEFFERSON MONEY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You should all check out Geri's Game, it's probably on YouTube. It's a Pixar short from the early 90s (I think). Only 5 minutes or so, it's an old man playing chess against himself, both funny and sad.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #26
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
You should all check out Geri's Game, it's probably on YouTube. It's a Pixar short from the early 90s (I think). Only 5 minutes or so, it's an old man playing chess against himself, both funny and sad.

The deepest thing I've seen in so long.
JEFFERSON MONEY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #27
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

For Pixar
1. The Incredibles
2. Toy Story 2

most underrated=Ratatouille

For Disney
The Lion King
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #28
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Dizney

2. Aladdin (I'm MUzlim, have Arabic background in me, plus each character is so well developed.

Lol, then you should've been offended. Aladdin is probably the most racist Disney flick next to Song of the South.
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #29
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Pixar films:

Cars, Incredibles, Ratatouille (haven't seen Wall-E yet)

Disney animated films:

Robin Hood, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:11 PM   #30
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Toy Story and Wall E
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: