Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
Raconteur

Default How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide)

1- phone must be oversized and completely wack
2- five day old scruff pretending to be 5 o'clock shadow is a must
3- pursed lips in a pouty formation (like you are talking sweet) is a must
4- turd brown hoodie over blue beefy T frames the pic
5- unkempt wanna be chops sideburns add to the flyness
6- conservative faux hawk emo in training lid caps the look

dope, like a pound or a key
Old 02-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide)

Or we could just look like you...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
Raconteur

Default Re: How to look dope while chattin up fly hunnies on the celly (a pictoral guide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Or we could just look like you...

I ain't Catz (though I wish I was), I am just a fan who recognizes sheer posting brilliance when I see it.

The guy owns this set.

do the Math:

ISH = #1
Catz = ISH
therefore
Catz = #1

it is all relative, cuz.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raconteur
I ain't Catz (though I wish I was), I am just a fan who recognizes sheer posting brilliance when I see it.

The guy owns this set.

do the Math:

ISH = #1
Catz = ISH
therefore
Catz = #1

it is all relative, cuz.

How what I posted had to do with Catz, I do not know.

Keep on trying though!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Who's that fly nigg@? I bet you he gets a bunch of pre-teen pvssy.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know how he doez it, but Raconteur has made me crack up in EVERY SINGLE one of his postz. I'm phuckin holdin my breath right now and I can't explain why. Is it because Catz being a role model is the most absurd and phucktarded idea ever conceived my kindman? Maybe. Is it the consistent clown like avatar? Perhapz. Or is it da username that tops it all.

Great gimmick A+ keep praising ISH'z finest CatzHernandez.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:59 AM   #7
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

sorry for being a little slow and accusing raconteur of being catz, i wanted to mention that i realized this was all sarcasm a few weeks ago but never got the chance to . but yeah this actually is a pretty decent gimmick ..
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:04 AM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I don't know how he doez it, but Raconteur has made me crack up in EVERY SINGLE one of his postz. I'm phuckin holdin my breath right now and I can't explain why. Is it because Catz being a role model is the most absurd and phucktarded idea ever conceived my kindman? Maybe. Is it the consistent clown like avatar? Perhapz. Or is it da username that tops it all.

Great gimmick A+ keep praising ISH'z finest CatzHernandez.
+1
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #9
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

r.i.p.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: