Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2006, 12:54 AM   #1
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation
Default OT: People I hate and that annoy me

Not on here I mean in real life, you may add to the list if you want.Leave the ISH shlt out of this one if you will.

The guy that always sings every fauking song when it plays

This guy annoys the hell at me. Especially when he stares me down while he sings. Cool bro you knoe the lyrics to ludacris latest song. High five , no one gives a rats ass . Find something better to do then be a enimem want to be.Seriously you are scaring me , I just looked into your eyes and saw Charles Manson.

The skinty eye cigerette man

This guy always has to act like joe cool eveytime he puts a cig or lights up a roach. He puts on his bitter beer face everytime he touches the cig. to his mouth. For one your ugly ass wrinkley facew makes me want to shoot you and then me. Open up your god damn eyes you puss and stop acting like you have been poked in the eye .

The Mock your laugh when I have nothing witty to say guy

This stupid space cadet can't come up with his own shlt so in response to your joke you made about him, he decides to mock your laugh and make it sound like you are a horse getting fauked up the **** canal. Really it just makes you look like a idiot.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:09 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The people who watch a movie with you and say through the whole thing "oh this part's funny watch"..."oh this is my favorite part" (in 20 different scenes)...and talk along with the movie just to show how many times they've seen it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:26 PM   #3
KnickFan4Life
Banned

KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

The guy who calls you stupid, but is failing school

I have to deal with this guy on a regular basis. I am in honors classes, he takes standard, and whenever I don't know something he does, he calls me a dumbazz. Like:

"hey, did you hear lloyd banks' new song"

"what song?"

"your *****king stupid, such a dumbazz"

Then he looks like he is about to cry when I inform him that he can't go to college because of the classes he takes.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate people who ask you to bring beer over, then when they pop by they ask where the beer is.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnickFan4Life
The guy who calls you stupid, but is failing school

I have to deal with this guy on a regular basis. I am in honors classes, he takes standard, and whenever I don't know something he does, he calls me a dumbazz. Like:

"hey, did you hear lloyd banks' new song"

"what song?"

"your *****king stupid, such a dumbazz"

Then he looks like he is about to cry when I inform him that he can't go to college because of the classes he takes.

hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:09 PM   #6
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

The guy who can make fun of you but gets pissed off when you make fun of him!

i have friends that make fun of other people and say, "come one dude, u gotta take the joke" but when they get made fun of they get all pissed off and offended. hypocrites.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:18 PM   #7
indenial
Banned

indenial has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
The guy who can make fun of you but gets pissed off when you make fun of him!

i have friends that make fun of other people and say, "come one dude, u gotta take the joke" but when they get made fun of they get all pissed off and offended. hypocrites.

I know were not supposed to this but that guy is soooo GeeWiz.
indenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:16 PM   #8
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

People Who Are Uncourteous. We Have 3000 People In Our School Yet People Stand In The Hallways And Clog Up The Schools. Also When Moms Come Into The Student Loop To Pick Up Band Kids Who Cant Carry Their Instrument To The Other Side Of The School Where The Parent Loop Is.

People Who Suck At Driving.

Spoiled Kids.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:25 PM   #9
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

People that use extremely large fonts.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: