Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Big Z

Anyone know what's up with his mins? He puts up great numbers but plays 24 mins a game and basically NEVER plays in the 4th Q, even in a close game. What gives?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: Big Z

Getting old?

Also, I saw the game tonight and Andy V playing over him in the 4th is the right coaching call. Dude is pure energy and gets those huge gamechanging offensive rebounds. The team also went small down the stretch with Delonte/Gibson/Mo at the guards with Andy and Lebron up front. I doubt they do that every game, but it worked in this one.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Yeah, I was gonna guess that Varejao is the "energy" guy that gets them pumped to finish the game. But how can you argue against Z's good defense getting you pumped for the damn fourth quarter??? Its not like Varejao scares anyone with his shot-blocking ability.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #4
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Yeah, like I said, I was just going by what I saw last night. Varejao, with the huge wavy hair, goofy running, and just being all over the place seems to be a fan favorite and gets the crowd into games as well. Guess it's not the same team out there with a big old sluggish Z?
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: