Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation
Default XBOX360 question ?

I just purchased an XBOX360 and was curious if any of you have an XBOX live account? And if so is it worth the cost? I am so frigging amazed with the system I had a PS2 with NBA live 06 and I got a used copy of it for the XBOX360 and was shocked at the difference and not just the graphics. The way the players and the jerseys move the sweat poring of there face and the way they slow down as the game goes on.(WOW) I didnít think it would be such a drastic difference but Iím on the fence whether or not to join the XBOX live family. What do you all think of it? I appreciate the feed back.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Yes, get it. It is well worth the $50(i think) you pay for. You can download free demos, rosters, and patches for your games.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: XBOX360 question ?

no not worth it
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
I just purchased an XBOX360 and was curious if any of you have an XBOX live account? And if so is it worth the cost? I am so frigging amazed with the system I had a PS2 with NBA live 06 and I got a used copy of it for the XBOX360 and was shocked at the difference and not just the graphics. The way the players and the jerseys move the sweat poring of there face and the way they slow down as the game goes on.(WOW) I didnít think it would be such a drastic difference but Iím on the fence whether or not to join the XBOX live family. What do you all think of it? I appreciate the feed back.

**** yeah it's worth it...

nothing better then Gears of War 1 - 3 Horde or execution...or 2K series 10' Lakers vs anyone..

50$ for a whole year....def worth it.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hell yeah it's worth it. I'm signed up for the $9.99 a month plan where they just take it out of my bank account automatically. Face it, once you're done with the campaign or season, Matchmaking is where it's at.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely get it. In my mind, it is the most valuable part of Xbox. Also, if you really aren't in a hurry, last year Best Buy sold 3 month passes for $7.99 ($32 for the year). I actually lucked out and after buying 6 of them, one accidentally registered as 1 year.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
no not worth it

fck is your problem?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #8
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Funny to see someone amazed by NBA Live's graphics considering what the series has been through in the past few years.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #9
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
nothing better then Gears of War 1 - 3 Horde or execution...or 2K series 10' Lakers vs anyone..

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #10
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its only worth it if you plan to play a lot of online.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:55 AM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its worth it. Cant play xbox 360 without xbox live. You can but you rob yourself of the online experience. There is a bunch of stuff people do on xbox live I dont do that you might be interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
**** yeah it's worth it...

50$ for a whole year....def worth it.

1. The $ sign comes before not after. How old are you again because you claimed to have attended the NBA Finals when Lakers played Bulls in 91. Pretty sad you still put the $ after

2. Its $60 not $50. I'm guessing you dont check your credit history to notice the charges from xbox live. In your case its $60 and change because tax is automatically included now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:56 AM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Hell yeah it's worth it. I'm signed up for the $9.99 a month plan where they just take it out of my bank account automatically. Face it, once you're done with the campaign or season, Matchmaking is where it's at.

12 months in a year. $10 per month = you are a retard. I guess you like taking it up the ass?
Old 09-26-2012, 05:57 AM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Definitely get it. In my mind, it is the most valuable part of Xbox. Also, if you really aren't in a hurry, last year Best Buy sold 3 month passes for $7.99 ($32 for the year). I actually lucked out and after buying 6 of them, one accidentally registered as 1 year.

Next time let me know about such a deal so I can hop on it. Wow, good deal.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #14
Pra
Dance Gavin Dance!

Pra has decent reputation

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Mont...ords=xbox+live
Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #15
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Next time let me know about such a deal so I can hop on it. Wow, good deal.
my annual membership ends every october. i get an e-mail from those bastards reminding me i have one month of gold left and that i will be automatically charged to renew my yearly subscription.

thats when i call those mofos and tell em im about to cancel the shiet cuz it aint worth it. then they proceed to use the sales pitch about all these new features that are about to come on xbox live - this year, the dude was overselling me internet explorer.

i then tell im not interested and they will offer you the goodies. if you've been a gold member for a long time, they will offer you some good deals. they don't want to lose you, so they'll offer you something that will catch your interest.

2 years ago, they gave me 25 percent off of my 1 year gold membership. last year was the best - dude gave me 33 percent off and 1200 microsoft points ($15).

this year, they gave me 6 months of gold for $20. just gotta play da game, dawg
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: