Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 09-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #16
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

The Clippers and Suns will be a great rivalry because they match up well against eachother and both teams a great teams that will contend for a championship this year.

The Clippers and Lakers will be a great rivalry because the Clipper fans and Laker fans hate eachother. If a hallway series does start up in the playoffs, all hell will break loose in LA.

There's more substance in a Clippers/Suns rivalry, more hatrid in a Clippers/Lakers rivalry.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:38 PM   #17
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Default Timmy T

Great signing and agree with Clipps about the rivalries.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:44 AM   #18
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

I don't know what phoenix was thinking, when they let him leave, cause thomas was a great fit for their offense. But it remains to be seen how he will play in L.A. But if you look at the signing of thomas without any games played, i think it was a good signing!
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:57 AM   #19
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tim Thomas will be a bust... mark my words...

Clips run a different offense than the Suns, and I don't think Tim Thomas will do well here.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:29 PM   #20
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

TT is big time when it's cruch time... it's worth it if the Clips want to go big!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:57 PM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still say TT will back up maggette.

Maggette is a poor man's McGrady and Kobe.

So he is a great player and maggette should start.

TT doesnt play D and thats what mike dunleavy wants outta his players.

The starting job will go to Maggette.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:27 PM   #22
Chrispbosh4
I brick open layups

Chrispbosh4 has no real reputation yet.
Exclamation

TT fit in on the suns , i dont see it working out anywere else.

Just like the rest of his career
Chrispbosh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 06:12 AM   #23
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Maggette is starting fer sure... or i'll quit watching Clips bball... he's big before his injury... since returning e isn't getting much minutes... starting TT is bad enough... if they start Ross, i'll kill myself!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:53 AM   #24
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far

actually I like the way Ross plays even though I used to hate him. I think if we start Maggette, Ross should be moved to starter at SG for Mobley
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #25
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Tim Thomas is a tricky player to deal with because of his personality. That's most likely the reason the Suns gave him up. He does know how to play offense, which will help you guys rack up more wins. As for defense, no comment.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 06:14 PM   #26
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
The Clippers and Suns will be a great rivalry because they match up well against eachother and both teams a great teams that will contend for a championship this year.

The Clippers and Lakers will be a great rivalry because the Clipper fans and Laker fans hate eachother. If a hallway series does start up in the playoffs, all hell will break loose in LA.

There's more substance in a Clippers/Suns rivalry, more hatrid in a Clippers/Lakers rivalry.

Do Clipper fans hate Laker fans? I don't know of any Laker fans that hate Clipper fans, so maybe it's one sided? I'm definitely a laker fan first, but glad to have both teams here in town and I enjoy watching and root for the Clippers (except when they play the Lakers of course). I haven't done much venturing into other teams forums, so maybe there were Laker posters here before me that were inappropriate, but I've never met anyone with harsh feeling towards the Clips or their fans, and also don't know of anyone who's "pissed off" about the loss to the Suns (anymore so than any playoff loss) which someone mentioned earlier. No-one denys they caught fire and were unstoppable for 3 straight games, you gotta give it to them, they played great and beat both LA teams, but were pushed to 7 games both times and thus they were pretty worn out by the time they got to Dallas.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:57 AM   #27
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Thumbs down You have not been to a Clip home game vs the Flakers

The Faker fans (must be the same fools that are Raider and Dodger fans)
come out of the wood work disrespecting the Clips and us fans. It wont
happen this year because there will less tickets for them fools and we
will again be LA's best team and only contender.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:26 AM   #28
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
The Faker fans (must be the same fools that are Raider and Dodger fans)
come out of the wood work disrespecting the Clips and us fans. It wont
happen this year because there will less tickets for them fools and we
will again be LA's best team and only contender.

You still insist on using the term "faker fans".
As it was mentioned about 500 times and 100 times more not all laker fans come in and hate on every team. chill. Don't make a knock on all of us just because one of us comes in and starts dissin uncontrollably.

And back your ideas up instead of stuff like "we will again be LA's best team and only contender"

Since when was the clipper dynasty ever a better contender than the lakers?

I never heard of a season where clippers made playoffs and lakers didnt.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: