Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-28-2006, 03:14 PM   #16
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

I miss them all but in different ways. Doug was one of my favorite players, with his D and passing ability. I loved it when he brought the ball up and threw a laser right down the middle to the post for the backdoor cutter.

I miss J-Will and how he matured and won a ring with the heat. He was a loose cannon, but damn was he entertaining. I understand why they traded him, because I would grit my teeth every time he would chuck up a 3 on a fastbreak about a step back from the 3 point line.

I miss Gerald Wallace, another player that didn't get to mature as a King. His hustle and effort outweighed and lack of skill he had, and he has developed into a great overall player. They didn't protect him in the expansion draft, instead protecting Jim Jackson, If my memory serves me, and Jim was a free agent that season and left.

I miss the bench mob with Jon Barry and Corliss Williamson. Maybe the new coach will use Corliss more than Adleman did last season.

I miss Bobby Jackson with his hustle and slashing to the basket.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:38 PM   #17
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
MarioDeathgrip?

Why is my name here?????
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: