Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far
Default What do you guys think about this trade?

12 team h2h

I traded my Carlos Boozer, Thaddus Young and Rudy Fernandez for Andre Igudala, David Lee and Gerald Wallace!

DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you guys think about this trade?

Losing Boozer was obviously a downgrade, but you gained two stars and a good role player (who'll hopefully re-emerge) for one star and two role players. I find it hard to believe Thad and Fernandez will continue to produce at the high level they have been for the rest of the year, so it was a good "sell high" situation for you. As long as GWall stays healthy and Iggy keeps finding many different ways to produce for your team, you're in good shape. I'd rather have your side personally, so it looks good to me.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

It's definitely not a slam dunk. I wouldn't at all be surprised if you lost this deal at the end of the year looking back, but I wouldn't be surprised if you won it either.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
It's definitely not a slam dunk. I wouldn't at all be surprised if you lost this deal at the end of the year looking back, but I wouldn't be surprised if you won it either.

Im set on rebounding with Marc Gasol, Tyson Chandler and Haslem....and I could always make up for threes somewhere in FA by losing Fernandez and as far as Thaddus..... I have Thorthon who is pretty much the same player (only except Thaddus rpg is 1 point higher and Thaddus can shoot the three but not at a very high percentage.)

I get Iggy who can give me assist and rebounding and some steals...and David Lee who will give me a double double to complement my other centers....plus GWall can give me boards, steals and blocks.
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
Im set on rebounding with Marc Gasol, Tyson Chandler and Haslem....and I could always make up for threes somewhere in FA by losing Fernandez and as far as Thaddus..... I have Thorthon who is pretty much the same player (only except Thaddus rpg is 1 point higher and Thaddus can shoot the three but not at a very high percentage.)

I get Iggy who can give me assist and rebounding and some steals...and David Lee who will give me a double double to complement my other centers....plus GWall can give me boards, steals and blocks.

Between Chandler, Lee and Haslem you must clearly be tanking blocks?
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:25 AM   #6
killakaronic
I airball my layups

killakaronic has an OK reputation so far

Yeah you win that trade, and it isn't even as close as these guys are making it out to be.
killakaronic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: