Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-16-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Default Help sending a trade.

I'm trying to make a deal to get Melo and/or J-Smoove.

My team:
duhon
iverson
nash
kidd
harris
sessions
marquis daniels
nick young
gerald wallace
dirk
jermaine o'neal
dalembert
nene
yao
dampier

his team:
d-wade
rip
udrih
mayo
ginobili
jameer nelson
deng
jamison
boozer
melo
smoove
maggette
al jeff
jason thompson

He wants Dirk and G-Wall, and I want Smoove and Melo. Would it be fair to send something like Dirk/G-Wall for Melo/Smoove/Deng? Cuz I don't wanna give up too much and he's the one wanting the trade. Help me send an offer please. I need more SF eligable players on my roster mainly.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #2
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Default Re: Help sending a trade.

Bump! Need some help here.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #3
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

I think Smith and Melo for Dirk and Gerald is a fair trade by itself..if you can get Deng to, Then I'd for sure do it!
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #4
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
I think Smith and Melo for Dirk and Gerald is a fair trade by itself..if you can get Deng to, Then I'd for sure do it!
Well lets see.
I'm 3-0 in Mins, FTM, PTS, OREB, REB, and AST.

I'm horrible in 3PTM and 3%, so I don't really need Dirk right? I'm 1-1-1 in steals and blocks, and 2-1 in DREB. Dirk gets <1 block a game and .5 steals a game. G-Wall gets 1 block and 2 steals. Melo doesn't help at all with steals or blocks, but he can easily replace Dirk's boards and pts. Smoove will get me 3 blocks and 2 steals a night. Smoove can replace all of G-Wall's scoring. Deng will add some scoring and another steal, and I'd probably be dropping Nick Young.

Dirk isn't that valuable to me though, because his rebounding can be easily replaced. And with AI, Melo, and Yao I'll still have the scoring.

With Smoove, Dal, Nene, Yao, and O'Neal I think I'll have boards and blocks locked up.

With Nash, Kidd, Iverson, Sessions, Duhon, and Harris I don't think I can lose assists or steals.

MORE INPUT PLEASE! I'm tanking TO's and 3's. I think I can win every cat besides those three though.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

I'd like to see you get Boozer rather than Melo, even if you had to kick in a third piece. Losing Dirk is a top five pick, so get all you can for him, and sell it that way, like you're giving up sooooo much. I like what you're thinking though in finding better pieces to fit your cats.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #6
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
I'd like to see you get Boozer rather than Melo, even if you had to kick in a third piece. Losing Dirk is a top five pick, so get all you can for him, and sell it that way, like you're giving up sooooo much. I like what you're thinking though in finding better pieces to fit your cats.
Problem is, that this is a league with my friends. He's absoultly in love with Boozer, so there's about no chance.

I could probably get a trade out there getting someone's star. I might be able to get Granger if I give up Yao and maybe something else..

But idk, the other owners my best friend and I've already asked him about the trade and he's thinking about it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: