Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #31
TMacsOneGoodEye
Great college starter

haha Nastywin roasted Rapz with that boxer line. I remember that stuff.

And Roxy why don't you man up and call me out under your real name? What's the use of retiring a nobody username? Let me retire you're real username.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 05:56 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

The Roxy suffers from paranoia. Thinks everyone is GOBB just becauses "posts" look similar. Cant help my influence, impact here Roxy.

As suggested, come out under ur real username.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:58 PM   #33
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
First of all, you are the epitome of an Asian nerd trying to impress your fellow message board associates by displaying your "love" for rap, fraud.

Secondly, you define the word idiot as seen by your inability to ever write anything clever, or helpful. Everything is a poor man's rip off of an alternate poster f.e. Gobb, and the only way you reply to an internet challenge is by an incoherent mumbling of swears.

Thirdly, you are domestically challenged. You admitted to jacking off in your boxers, and placing them in the bottom of the laundry stack. Need I go on?

Fourthly, being a disgraceful "personality" (though you are not worthy of being called that) you completely overuse the emoticons, which aren't meant for lowlifes and their correlating failures of posts.

I've never visited the Smack Forum, but from what hippoes tells me, you get clowned 24/7. The sad part is the Smack Forum consists of not so bright posters either.

Sad part is, I've only read about twenty of your posts.. I'm sure there are a LOT of worse aspects about you, but I'm not a roaster.. just pointing these things out.

wow, this guy's a huge stalker, get the **** outta here you pakistani *****. go eat some curry and take a shower while you're at it.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:15 PM   #34
The Roxy
Not airballing my layups anymore

This is my username and only one.
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:18 PM   #35
The Roxy
Not airballing my layups anymore

Im not retired on this forum idiots, what moron would think that? how stupid..lol twits, Im retired in "real life" join me. I was doing hard labor when you were crapping in your diapers.
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:31 PM   #36
geeWiz15
Banned

word to the wise don't take Roxy seriously. made more of a joke of himself in 155 posts than evie did in the what, 10,000 he's massed.

your list sucks. how the hell can you not have kwajo on a best personalities list? bradmiller? fine poster but how is he a personality? wang4three is like the anti-personality. basically all this post sums up to is a balls-licking of Gobb. which you could do over PM. arrange a meeting in a hotel somewhere. where I will never hear about it. honestly whose ass did you pull this list from?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:54 PM   #37
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

I made the list.

kekekekekekekekkekee
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:15 PM   #38
tontoz
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
wow, this guy's a huge stalker, get the **** outta here you pakistani *****. go eat some curry and take a shower while you're at it.

Did you happen to notice that nobody disagreed with him? Probably not.

Your response only served to prove his post was on the money.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:44 PM   #39
Xplict
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
word to the wise don't take Roxy seriously. made more of a joke of himself in 155 posts than evie did in the what, 10,000 he's massed.

your list sucks. how the hell can you not have kwajo on a best personalities list? bradmiller? fine poster but how is he a personality? wang4three is like the anti-personality. basically all this post sums up to is a balls-licking of Gobb. which you could do over PM. arrange a meeting in a hotel somewhere. where I will never hear about it. honestly whose ass did you pull this list from?
i think my list is perfect. i dont really rate kwajo much at all sorry.

some of you guys are on his diik too much. over-rated IMO.

geeWiz you are 10 times better to read than kwajo.
Xplict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:06 AM   #40
reppy
Apparently likes anime

kwajo is so dreamy.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:19 AM   #41
AKADS
National High School Star

I can't believe you didn't give me my own group of worse poster ever who should never be allowed to post online again.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:14 AM   #42
Xplict
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
I can't believe you didn't give me my own group of worse poster ever who should never be allowed to post online again.
good example of AKADS being a terrible poster/personality i.e. the failed attempt at humor above.
Xplict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:00 AM   #43
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

alright then gee, since you are the one of the most overanylitcal persons on this board, and you seem to know alot of the preronas on here, detail for us who you feel are the top ten personalities on here. This is not a post to call you out, just to see what a "legend" poster who has never posted a rep post before thinks about the top ten, not the worst in your opinion.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:18 AM   #44
tontoz
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
the failed attempt at humor above.

I was wondering what that was.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:25 PM   #45
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

I wasn't even roasting him I was just saying the god honest truth lol, and that's just the beginning.

By the way, I'm neither Gobb nor nastywin.

I'm not a really witty person, and like i mentioned before I'm pretty young.

Nice response GoRapz, a combination of frustated swearing and weak ignorant stereotypes. How unpredictable!

Funny.. I thought Asians were supposed to be the open-minded ones around the country. I mean after being (in majority) inferior athletically, automobile-wise, personality, fashion, height, financial (GoRapz), you would expect something special aside from Calculus eh?

Its phrases like those which really make me question myself whether or not your mother was drinking during childbirth..

Also why Raptor fans get a bad reputation around here.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: