Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default anyone hearing anything about Kevin Martin?

Anyone reading anywhere about KEVIN MARTIN? is he going to make it back for a game this week? i'm in a league that averages points and doesn't penalize DNPs so if he plays even one game, that's good for me. anyone hearing anything beyond the orignal 7-10 day estimate?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation
Default Re: anyone hearing anything about Kevin Martin?

Kevin Martin-G- Kings Nov. 16 - 11:23 am et

Kevin Martin will miss Sunday's game, his fourth straight, with a lingering ankle injury.

Martin should return some time in the upcoming week, but there's still no word on whether he's targeting the early or latter part of it. Owners in weekly leagues will need to weigh options carefully before starting Martin.
Source: Sacramento Bee
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Kevin Martin-G- Kings Nov. 17 - 9:28 am et

Kings guard Kevin Martin (sprained left ankle) was hoping to play in games on Tuesday and Wednesday, but that does not appear likely.

The Kings play four times next week but Martin's owners should try to find a safer option. John Salmons nearly matched his career-high with 31 points on Sunday and will continue to carry the offense while Martin is out.
Source: Sacramento Bee
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm hearing a Friday return on local radio.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:35 PM   #5
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you guys are awesome. i ended up not starting him this week because it didn't sound like a lock that he was coming back and it would be disasterous to go in 9 vs. 10 against the guy i'm playing this week, hoping to get DECENT numbers from Stuckey.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #6
killakaronic
I airball my layups

killakaronic has an OK reputation so far

Last I heard he is still at home crying...
killakaronic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: