Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 09-13-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

Default PF Gaby Ngoundjo commits to Charlotte 49ers

"Gaby Ngoundjo, a 6-foot-7, 235-pound forward from Little Rock, Ark., committed to the Charlotte 49ers men’s basketball program following his official campus visit over the weekend, his high school coach confirmed Monday. Ngoundjo (pronounced GOON-JO), 17, is a senior at Little Rock Christian Academy. His team won the Arkansas Class 3A state championship in 2004 and was runner-up last season, when he averaged 14 points, nine rebounds and four blocks per game." Charlotte Observer

"Ngoundjo quickly attracted attention from several Division I schools this summer with strong performances in tournaments in Atlanta and Las Vegas. He becomes Charlotte’s third recruit for next season, joining small forwards Kenyan Harmon of North Augusta, S.C., and An’Juan Wilderness of Dunwoody, Ga." Charlotte Observer
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 02:41 PM   #2
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

I'm from the Little Rock area and I've never heard of this kid.

Probably because he plays 3A ball. Oh well, A-10 is pretty good considering the level of talent he's playing against.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: