Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 11-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #1
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default And the circus begins

This circus trip will tell us what this team is really about. We should be worried about the game with the Lakers tonight. We're overmatched, and if the Bulls can at least stay competitive throughout, I'll be happy.

The Bulls have tanked on the road trip in recent past. I hope this trend can once again be broken.

I'll be thrilled with 4-7. Realistically, I'd just like to see us win more than two games.

Last edited by Undisputed : 11-18-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: And the circus begins

Yeah if they can stay close tonight I'll be happy. This is definitely the toughest team the Bulls have played so far this season. Derrick Rose should play fine and I'm guessing at least 20 and 7 for him because no one on the Lakers will be able to slow him down. But Kobe, Odom, Gasol and Bynum will be way > Gordon, Deng, and who ever starts at PF and C for the Bulls tonight.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Unless Kobe starts guarding Rose, he should be fine.

I'm expecting Gasol and Bynum to have a big night, we have no one that can stop them.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:13 AM   #4
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Rose is seriously impressive. 25/9/3 against the Lakers on the road?! The guy is the real deal.

Gordon was terrible tonight. He went 6-22, really, really, pathetic.

I'm still content that we scored over 100 points tonight against the best team in the NBA. Didn't expect a win tonight.

Blazers, here we come.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #5
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: And the circus begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Rose is seriously impressive. 25/9/3 against the Lakers on the road?! The guy is the real deal.

Gordon was terrible tonight. He went 6-22, really, really, pathetic.

I'm still content that we scored over 100 points tonight against the best team in the NBA. Didn't expect a win tonight.

Blazers, here we come.

Who was guarding Gordon? If it was Kobe, then that explains the poor shooting night.

The one thing I just can't understand is why the Bulls always end up down by 10 or 15 points before they finally decide to kick it into high gear. They let the Lakers go on a 19-2 run (with a lot of sloppy play) in the second quarter, and only then do they realize that they are actually playing a basketball game. It seems to happen every game, and it was the same way last season. Yeah, the final score was close, but why can't the Bulls always play like they are behind by 15 points?
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
sanders2021
I hit open layups

sanders2021 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Who was guarding Gordon? If it was Kobe, then that explains the poor shooting night.

The one thing I just can't understand is why the Bulls always end up down by 10 or 15 points before they finally decide to kick it into high gear. They let the Lakers go on a 19-2 run (with a lot of sloppy play) in the second quarter, and only then do they realize that they are actually playing a basketball game. It seems to happen every game, and it was the same way last season. Yeah, the final score was close, but why can't the Bulls always play like they are behind by 15 points?
Not sure who guarded Ben the majority of the time, but he was bricking open threes left and right.
sanders2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanders2021
Not sure who guarded Ben the majority of the time, but he was bricking open threes left and right.
Gordon had some good looks they just were'nt fallen for him. Most of his 3's were uncontested.... Good to see him driving even though he was getting them blocked half the time...
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Nice win against the Sixers. Bulls finish at a competitive 3-4 on the road trip.

Rose went for 18/10assists/5rbs, Gordon 21/6rbs/4assists, and Gooden with 20/12rbs. Great all around team effort!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: