Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #166
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Frogger, see post 1 in this thread for a list of teams that are available. Subtract Orlando and New York from the list of available ones.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 12:09 PM   #167
frottage7
Can barely lace up my sneakers

frottage7 has an OK reputation so far
Default team

ill take the spurs.
frottage7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:40 PM   #168
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
I'm going to make tomorrow the cutoff date for joining the league. I can't schedule the draft until the league is full, and I want there to be a day or two between scheduling the draft and it actually occuring, so that people can have a chance to pre-rank their players, and plan for it.

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to upgrade to gold until tommorrow. So if your dead-set on today being the cut-off than whatever, but if you could put it back a day I'd greatly appreciate it.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:46 PM   #169
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, I definitely won't be able to make the deadline. I have to wait for my cable company to come out and hook me up and you know how long that can take. I'll catch on after this first 3 month season.

Keep us posted of the standings and league leaders. This might drum up some interest for future seasons.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:15 PM   #170
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
Yeah, I'm not going to be able to upgrade to gold until tommorrow. So if your dead-set on today being the cut-off than whatever, but if you could put it back a day I'd greatly appreciate it.
Zombles, what time tomorrow can you upgrade to gold? Morning, afternoon? I work until 5 or so, so maybe if we can get you in the league not long after that, I can close it off by 7, giving everybody 24 hours to pre-rank players. I'd like to have you in there, so let's work something out.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:19 PM   #171
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

I'll be out of town tommorrow morning, and have a midterm at 1 so I should be home and upgraded to gold at about 3 PM Pacific time.

and thanks dood. The whole "starving college student" gig is pretty sweet until you actually have to get something that requires money and you end up whoring yourself out however you can for $$$.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:21 PM   #172
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default dayuummmm

i got my boys kids birthday at 1 on sunday, and the bears game is at 6 pm dayum, how long does one of these drafts last, and yall do know that i won't be able to play games until after 9 pm everyday. adam why don't you schedule the draft later. that way no one has an excuse of not drafting. almost everyone will be avialable on sunday night fersure don't ya think?
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:22 PM   #173
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

I'll do it once I get my new 360 hooked up, and learn how to get online with it. I call either Bulls or the L.A. Kobe's
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:15 PM   #174
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba
once I get my new 360 hooked up, and learn how to get online with it.
Um... does all this happen before tomorrow afternoon? Also thanks for not reading the thread... both the Bulls and Lakers are long-gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadeoverlebron
adam why don't you schedule the draft later.
I can push it back an hour, but not all the way until after the Bears game. The draft may take as long as two hours. I've never done one with the video game, but it should be the same as a yahoo draft, and that's how long they take. I have to wake up at 6 the next morning for work, so I don't want this thing going until midnight. I like 7, because if it's 7-9 for east coast guys and 4-6 for west coast guys, it doesn't really interfere with dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombles
I should be home and upgraded to gold at about 3 PM Pacific time.
Ok that's 6pm my time. I'll plan on closing everything up at 7; 24 hours before the draft.

Last edited by adamcz : 09-29-2006 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:18 PM   #175
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Um... does all this happen before tomorrow afternoon? Also thanks for not reading the thread... both the Bulls and Lakers are long-gone.
I didn't want to waste all that time reading this thread. No Bulls or Kobe's?!? Then I'm good.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:22 PM   #176
adamcz
Bucks fan

JimGootz and Frottage7, I invited you through the game.

Get the password from your PM box here on the message board, and join the league by going to 2k7 - xbox live - leagues - invites.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #177
adamcz
Bucks fan

Check out how our homepage is shaping up:

http://online.2ksports.com/league/?p=360&l=44155
Old 09-29-2006, 08:01 PM   #178
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

I like it but you might wanna switch to the smaller images if we get more players
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:43 PM   #179
adamcz
Bucks fan

16 will just be four rows of four. It takes up a lot of space, but it serves a useful purpose. Makes it easy to see who's who, and learn a little bit about them.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:52 AM   #180
frottage7
Can barely lace up my sneakers

frottage7 has an OK reputation so far

hey man send me anoter invite i screwed it up and got out of the league somehow. thanks
frottage7
frottage7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: