Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-20-2006, 05:11 PM   #361
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I had trouble logging into anything - the server must be weird today. Hopefully this won't prevent people from getting their games in. When are the other games scheduled for? Can we start week 3 on Monday??
Quote:
adam, is there a way to change some of my upcoming games to home games? Last time i checked i was playing all away games.
I wish I knew - I'm playing all home games, and I don't want to. Konex, or anybody else - is there an easy way to fix who's home and who's away? Konex, if you know how, feel free to just switch up a couple of my games and LakersBob's.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:11 PM   #362
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Yes, there's a way to do it and I'll balance the skeds for everyone when they bring the website back up..
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 09:58 PM   #363
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Still not a single game played?
Old 10-22-2006, 12:06 AM   #364
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Still not a single game played?

Me and younggrease have tried but kept getting that Error. I'm guessing we'll try one more time on Sunday.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:48 AM   #365
LakersBob
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LakersBob has an OK reputation so far

isent Dwade a msg on here and on xboxlive. Im hoping we can play our game Sunday before 1pacific standard time. And i hope live is working, I couldn't log in all day Saturday.

-Robert
LakersBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:41 AM   #366
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Me and younggrease have tried but kept getting that Error. I'm guessing we'll try one more time on Sunday.
So nobody is playing games because it's not letting us? I should contact support about it. What does the error message say?
Old 10-22-2006, 11:59 AM   #367
LakersBob

my error says unable to validate online roster at this time, please try again later.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:23 PM   #368
LakersBob

I sent an e-mail to 2k but who knows what that'll do... There is a thread http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96588 in the forums talking about the problem. Looks like not too much is being done to fix it.

I still haven't heard from Dwade about our game. And due to circumstances out of my control we probably won't play our game today adam. I have to leave a little after 1 pacific standard time to go to work. I hope the problem gets fixed by Monday.

-Robert
Old 10-22-2006, 05:13 PM   #369
adamcz
Bucks fan

Roberto - doesn't look like your schedule even matters today - if the problem isn't fixed nobody can play any games anyway. I guess we just have to wait for 2k to fix the leagues again, and then we can continue with week 2.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:21 PM   #370
LakersBob

Update.....

I tried logging in again today. And i still get the same error. This is annoying..darn 2ksports. I hope they fix this soon so we can get the league up and running again.

P.s.
I never heard from you Dwade.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:41 PM   #371
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default yo

yo mybad everyone, i forgot it was my gmamas bday and i had to break out on sunday wit the fam, but i played a game on sat, and it was very slow very choppy and i got that message also (couldn't download online rosters) but i still played but the gameplay was really choppy, like my player would have the ball and than the screen will freeze for 2 sec. than it would start back again wit my player being on a different area on the court, very strange, that made me loose the game at the end. anyways im at work right now i won't be home untill 10 pm CST. ill log on than, lakerbob if you can go on live than ill be there sorry about the inconvenience yo.
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 04:43 PM   #372
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yah me and frottage couldnt play cuz of the roster error... hope they fix it soon..
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 05:04 PM   #373
LakersBob

Dwade... I won't be around at that time. I'll be out watching monday night football... If you only can play after 10cst that'll be an issue... I can play around noon pst all week.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:48 PM   #374
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Cmon, guys. How are we still in week 2? We're in week 8 in my 20 team league

Adamcz, I think it's time to start keeping the schedule strict and forfeiting games to weed out the deadbeats. I know the servers were down over the weekend but still...

PS: http://online.2ksports.com/league/index?p=360&l=47165

We had only 3 forfeits so far...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:49 PM   #375
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

i cant play my game with donutking. The system wont let me. The error that refers you to the online manual always pops up.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: