Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Find Out What ALBballer Thinks of You

For a limited time offer.........
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:49 PM   #2
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Find Out What ALBballer Thinks of You

Do me (Strong no homo)
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All the way baby. Yes homo.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Give it to me raw, you Albanian stud.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #5
Posts Penyeach
High school junior varsity star

Posts Penyeach has decent reputation

Go ahead.
Posts Penyeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #6
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Do me (Strong no homo)

I'm confused with you at times. Your Serbian one day, your Bosnian the other, eh lets put politics aside.

I find you amusing at times even though you don't really bring humor or intelligence to this board, but you have a frat boy attitude and you seem like a cool Eastern European like myself. I could see us being friends in real life, no homo of course.

Last edited by ALBballer : 11-18-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #7
Razor Ramon

Hey Yo!

Don't sing it.

Bring it!

Old 11-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
All the way baby. Yes homo.

Found you boring at first, but you grew on me. Honestly you seem like one of the most sincere posters on ISH and I would let you sleep with my sister, thats how much I respect your attitude on life. Keep doin' your thing Pigto don't let this Western Culture change you one bit.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #9
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Give it to me raw, you Albanian stud.

Your smart guy and with a coolness effect, you remind me of one of those slick brothers you would see in some 70's flick. I could definately see you rocking the hair pick in an Afro and preaching to us white boys how unjust the white government is.

And I find you amusing. You bring comedy and intelligence to this board, aspects which most posters lack. Keep doing ya thing homie.

Last edited by ALBballer : 11-18-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #10
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
Go ahead.

You're way too wordy. Cut down on your words fella, I ain't trying to read an encyclopedia dude.

You're definitely a smart guy, maybe you and Ridonks should become pen pals?
Old 11-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #11
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Ramon
Hey Yo!

Don't sing it.

Bring it!

Next!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #12
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

yo
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #13
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
yo

I haven't kept up with ISH lately, but you seem like a smart brother. The posts you made about video game about slavery made me piss my pants and I think I've seen you spit some knowledge about music before. Your a cool dude.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:05 PM   #14
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

you don't know me much.. but lay it on me, yes homo.
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #15
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

And excuse my Eastern European grammer. I'm far too hard-headed to proofread my posts.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: