Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2015, 02:00 PM   #1
LOLCATS
Morgana ILY ALWAYS <3

LOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default A Woman Named Frank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCgIKwEN4sk

Another great video from Nicole about the importance of names, and ID and discrimination and stuff like that. People have no idea how hard life as a transgender woman is.
LOLCATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 02:23 PM   #2
Akrazotile
Hawks fan from day 1

Akrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: A Woman Named Frank

LOJCATS cmon man. This again!?

You so silly.
Akrazotile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:57 PM   #3
LOLCATS
Morgana ILY ALWAYS <3

LOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLOLCATS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did you see the video? It is really good.
LOLCATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:59 PM   #4
Shade8780
Ginger African boys

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Please direct these links here instead of making a new thread from now on:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...7#post11205357

Appreciate it.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #5
KevinNYC
PeaceProgresProsperity

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLCATS
People have no idea how hard life as a transgender woman is.

I tell ya, life ain't easy for a woman named Frank.
Key of G, fellas

My daddy left home when I was three
and he was a cruel old bastard to ma and me,
he'd be screaming and raving, all hopped up on crank.
Now, I don't blame him cause he run and hid
But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Frank."
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:18 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Key of G, fellas

haha that was indeed the first thing popped in to my head when i saw thread title.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:29 PM   #7
Prometheus
for your health

Prometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Key of G, fellas

future rep
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:39 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Key of G, fellas

I can't wait until the part of the fight! keep going
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM   #9
Prometheus
for your health

Prometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
I can't wait until the part of the fight! keep going

kickin' and a' gougin' in the mud, and the blood, and the beer...

Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:56 PM   #10
Ca$H
Local High School Star

Ca$H posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryCa$H posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryCa$H posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

LOLCATS' girlfriend:

Ca$H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:08 PM   #11
Akrazotile
Hawks fan from day 1

Akrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this boardAkrazotile has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$H
LOLCATS' girlfriend:

Akrazotile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 11:17 PM   #12
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
LOLCATS' girlfriend:

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:56 AM   #13
outbreak
marvellous

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
LOLCATS' girlfriend:

All his friends jaws drop when they see how beautiful "she" is though. LOLCATS keeps insisting that's the reason their jaws drop so it must be true...
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:35 AM   #14
KevinNYC
PeaceProgresProsperity

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, it was Gatlinburg in mid-July
And I just hit town and my throat was dry,
but before my drink I knew I'd have to vamos
though that saloon was my favorite stop
Standing at the doore was a Mexican pre-op
That dirty female dog named Frank Ramos.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 05:44 PM   #15
sweggeh
College superstar

sweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
LOLCATS' girlfriend:

Wtf

This is one lazy ass fucker. Its like he was half way through the transition of becoming a bitch and just stopped. Hes like "Hmm...this is enough. I like it here."

This guy clearly never heard of go hard or go home.
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: