Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2008, 11:06 PM   #31
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Find Out What ALBballer Thinks of You

some of this is funny
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:07 PM   #32
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Do me next!

(Homo if you want it to be)

Your black and your a Knick fan, good enough for me homie.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:12 PM   #33
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

me?

though i'm very unknown here...
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #34
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I like you actually. Your a Pacer fan and me and you share a similar humor methinks. Who would of thought rednecks were so cool?

Indiana voted for Obama, we're not rednecks anymore! Corn-fed country bumpkins sure, but not redneck.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:24 PM   #35
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsupra
ohh really

No clue who you are, but I notice you have more rep boxes then I do so go **** yourself.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:29 PM   #36
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

me baby, me
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:30 PM   #37
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Judge Jefferson wantz your judgment.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #38
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

"holla at me"
-dj khaled
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #39
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I'd also be interested in an in depth analysis of myself.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #40
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ALB, you're gonna be a busy boy. It's been a while since one of these rate me threads came up. And since you seem to be the one with the most credibilty of the 3 threads on the front page (no offense to the other two fellas, but I'm pretty sure they're another persona) evryone is gonna hit you up. Better burn up a pot of java, it's gonna be a long night.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:41 PM   #41
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're definitely a smart guy, maybe you and Ridonks should become pen pals?
lol

I need a pen pal. Someone I don't know and don't actually have to maintain a relationship with, where I can just spill my guts out whenever I feel I have to. That'd be awesome.

But yeah, do me. Even though you kinda already did. :)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #42
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
me baby, me

Ah, finally some posters I dislike (*evil laughter ahahahha.)

You suck, your fantasy football league sucks and your mother sucked me off last night. What now beyotch?

On the real, your not as annoying as you once were. But a ***** will always be a *****.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:45 PM   #43
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
me?

though i'm very unknown here...

Sawy don't know who you are. Provide me with your full name, address and social security number so I can write a worthless review about your ISH persona.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #44
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Judge Jefferson wantz your judgment.

J$ so full of wit and one of the few posters that gives me dapz on this site (it's not like I really deserve it lol.)

I enjoy all your personas and all the haters that hate are ****ing morons because they don't realize the wit and intelligence you use in your posts. You're one of my fav poster, if not my favorite.

And I'm still awaiting your pic. Show ISH the real side of J$
Old 11-18-2008, 11:48 PM   #45
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
"holla at me"
-dj khaled

Half black, half dominican that plays his role well on ISH. You're a cool cat and you stick to what you know. And I would never face you in basketball because you would murk me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: