Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #1
Posts Penyeach
High school junior varsity star

Posts Penyeach has decent reputation
Default Ever wondered what P.P thinks of you?

Everyone else is doing it.

I'll be back in an hour with responses.
Posts Penyeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ever wondered what P.P thinks of you?

Do me.

It's a really boring night for me. No tests till finals.

EDIT:

Since you just said we can ask questions, I have one for you.

What is your view on the current gay movements that are going on? Today I was walking around in the street and someone asked me if I had a minute for equality, at first I said, "no, I'm in a hurry", but then I thought about it and turned back and said "you know what, I do have a minute", anyways I stayed there and talk to her. I ended up donating $10 for the cause and hoping it goes for something useful even if it isn't much. I've struggled with this though since all my only life I thought this was bad (gays), but i find myself in a point in my life where I feel that religion should not encourage my thoughts on politics. What gays do, I don't think I'll ever agree, but I do respect their decision to do as they wish and I feel I should support their cause because they deserve the same rights as every human being in America.

What's your stance on this? How do you think I'm handling my own inner-conflict?

Last edited by ElPigto : 11-18-2008 at 10:31 PM.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Por mu, te lutem.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #4
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hit that **** raw dawg then bail. Do me.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #5
Posts Penyeach

Also, if you have any questions or anything, about anything really, go ahead and post those too. I just feel like posting on ISH the rest of the night. I haven't really been here for awhile. And none of the other topics look interesting.

Ok I'll be back in an hour
Old 11-18-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So has Jeff given you your $4.59 yet?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are you a gimmick?
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #8
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i have been wondering what you thought of me all day to be honest
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:16 PM   #9
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

i'm pretty sure paul pierce doesn't give half a sh*t about any of us.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #10
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Affirmative action in this mutha!!
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:25 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

aight, hit me.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #12
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

I am prepared for you.

In bed.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #13
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Baby if you give critique to me, I'll give it to you, I know that your font, will be 12 times new roman.. Baby if you insult me, I'll dish it to you, you know I'll be blount, you know I doubt it.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:04 AM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Out of curiosity, how old are you and what have you majored/are you majoring in? You might just be my favourite poster in the OTC - super duper insight on just about everything.

Now you have to say something nice about me, because I did for you. Dats da wai it werks.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:06 AM   #15
Posts Penyeach

Quote:
Do me.

It's a really boring night for me. No tests till finals.
I like you. You're positive and curious. You're a bit too normal and content to attract any real interest, but I also envy you for it.

Quote:
Since you just said we can ask questions, I have one for you.

What is your view on the current gay movements that are going on? Today I was walking around in the street and someone asked me if I had a minute for equality, at first I said, "no, I'm in a hurry", but then I thought about it and turned back and said "you know what, I do have a minute", anyways I stayed there and talk to her. I ended up donating $10 for the cause and hoping it goes for something useful even if it isn't much. I've struggled with this though since all my only life I thought this was bad (gays), but i find myself in a point in my life where I feel that religion should not encourage my thoughts on politics. What gays do, I don't think I'll ever agree, but I do respect their decision to do as they wish and I feel I should support their cause because they deserve the same rights as every human being in America.

What's your stance on this? How do you think I'm handling my own inner-conflict?
I think it's time. I think America's history is a continuous cycle of initial rejection and eventual acceptance. I think gays are next.

As far as how I feel on the matter, I do not even see the issue. I mean I guess I can understand from afar why some are anti-gay rights, but I have no sense of it. None of their case adds up to me. I could understand the "sanctity of marriage" argument if more than half of marriages didn't end in divorce. Their bias against gays is foreign to me. So needless to say I think they should be given the same rights as anybody else. I believe we should be good to people and recognize their desire to just "be." Enough with the cultural warrior stuff, you know? Just be good to people, it's not a lot to ask. If you ask me many people overthink issues like this. Just be good to people. Let them call their civil unions marriages; I'll still have a roof over my head tonight.

I think you're handling your inner conflict reasonably and maturely and I hope the rest of America can learn to do the same.

Quote:
Por mu, te lutem.
You have your moments. Always decent, sometimes excellent.

Quote:
Hit that **** raw dawg then bail. Do me.
You're kind of all over the place and I don't know why. I wish you'd just relax. If -primetime- is an 8-year-old kid constantly strung out on a sugar high who can't stop babbling, you're his older brother who is fine most of the time but you can still see the relation.

Quote:
So has Jeff given you your $4.59 yet?
Your screename falls flat with me. and I didn't enjoy the movie to which it alludes.

I'm not at liberty to discuss my pay. Trust me, you just don't want to know.

Quote:
Are you a gimmick?
No.

Quote:
i have been wondering what you thought of me all day to be honest
Nothing.

Quote:
Affirmative action in this mutha!!
General positive regard. Nothing specific comes to mind. I used to mix you up with Marlo Stanfield. I guess all black posters look the same to me.

Quote:
aight, hit me.
10,000 posts and I can't really recollect anything you've said or done. Maybe I just haven't been there for the threads you've been heavily invested in.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: