Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2008, 01:15 AM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever wondered what P.P thinks of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach

10,000 posts and I can't really recollect anything you've said or done. Maybe I just haven't been there for the threads you've been heavily invested in.

ouch

Maybe I need to cause some sort of an uproar?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:37 AM   #17
Posts Penyeach
High school junior varsity star

Posts Penyeach has decent reputation

Quote:
I am prepared for you.

In bed.
I... am still waiting for you to bounce some ideas off me...

In bed.

Anybody with writerly ambitions gets positive marks in my book. (did you catch the pun?) My impression is you are good at creating topics but average at responding to them, and I mean this as a compliment, as I'm the opposite.

Quote:
Baby if you give critique to me, I'll give it to you, I know that your font, will be 12 times new roman.. Baby if you insult me, I'll dish it to you, you know I'll be blount, you know I doubt it.
Jay-MOOOAney whas HAT-TEN-NEN. I gotz mad R.E.S.P.E.K. fo what you bring to da bored on a daily basis: spunk, flavor, imagination, ambition, and a daily B.U.T.C.H.E.R.I.N.G. of tha Englizh language.

Seriously though, I have incredible affection for you, and the other day I was wondering why that is, and I decided it's because I always get a sense of the complicated, creative person behind the personas and I feel like I have that in common with that person.

If I may offer a piece of advice: take a creative writing class, see how you like it. It wouldn't take much to channel the creativity you show here into other mediums; mediums in which you can assume as many different personas as you want. At least, it's a fun diversion, and who knows maybe it'll take off.

Quote:
Out of curiosity, how old are you and what have you majored/are you majoring in? You might just be my favourite poster in the OTC - super duper insight on just about everything.

Now you have to say something nice about me, because I did for you. Dats da wai it werks.
I'm almost 21 and I'm a philosophy major. Thank you for the good words. You're a likable poster because you're very open-minded and earnest. You present what you think and don't hold back on anything, and based on your evolution as a poster from when you first joined up (I've been here much longer than you think) I can tell you absorb what other posters have to offer, which is a quality I really like in a person because I know every word I type, 80% of the people who read it will basically ignore it/get nothing out of it, so individuals such as yourself are who I have in mind when I write, not just on here, but in general. You're not exactly prodigious, but your open-mindedness and earnestness will catch up and prevail.
Posts Penyeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:41 AM   #18
Posts Penyeach

Quote:
ouch

Maybe I need to cause some sort of an uproar?
If you want to attract my attention, that would probably do the job, but no matter what you do or who you are there are going to be people who just don't really care about you. I know there are plenty of posters here who don't really care about me. I write for the ones who do. It doesn't mean anything other than: you're not a big figure on this board from where I'm standing. But big deal. Neither is GOBB. But he's clearly a giant presence on this forum to most, regardless of how I see it.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:44 AM   #19
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If you want to attract my attention, that would probably do the job, but no matter what you do or who you are there are going to be people who just don't really care about you. I know there are plenty of posters here who don't really care about me. I write for the ones who do. It doesn't mean anything other than: you're not a big figure on this board from where I'm standing. But big deal. Neither is GOBB. But he's clearly a giant presence on this forum to most, regardless of how I see it.
Well if it means anything, I think you're a good poster.

Though I've had my suspicions of you being VCDrives in the past, I'm not gonna lie. And that shadow of doubt may always be there.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:54 AM   #20
Posts Penyeach

Quote:
Well if it means anything, I think you're a good poster.

Though I've had my suspicions of you being VCDrives in the past, I'm not gonna lie. And that shadow of doubt may always be there.
Thank you sir appreciate it;

As for the VC suspicions, I think the only thing he and I have in common is we both use big words; it's just he uses them incorrectly and pretentiously. Also, we have polar opposite personalities and are interested in completely different things. But again we don't come into much contact, so I can understand the confusion.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:

As for the VC suspicions, I think the only thing he and I have in common is we both use big words; it's just he uses them incorrectly and pretentiously. Also, we have polar opposite personalities and are interested in completely different things. But again we don't come into much contact, so I can understand the confusion.
Didn't you used to use to "hidden" feature?
Old 11-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #22
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Me?
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Just about to say that.

You could have easily sensed a true scumbag beneath the slimy concoction of verbatim sloppily conjured by that shameless *******, whereas you can't really hate Penny, cuz he rhymez with and iz a form of Money!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:27 AM   #24
Posts Penyeach

Quote:
Didn't you used to use to "hidden" feature?
Don't understand the question. I've lurked on and off since 2003. Joined March 2008, posted when I could since that time. That's about all there is to it.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:30 AM   #25
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
my suspicions of you being VCDrives in the past
You know, if I were to guess anybody, it'd probably be geeWiz. Obviously not Wiz acting like, well, Wiz. But still, I get a similar vibe. Great with the written word, some very profound ideas, etc, etc. 21 year old philosophy major obviously doesn't fit the bill, but... eh. Nevermind.

Earnest and open-minded. Yeah, that's about what I try to come off as. And I am, sometimes to a fault actually, that I turn naive. It's difficult to formulate new and creative ideas when everyone else is shoving theirs down your throat. Not that I don't enjoy it.

Go ahead catz, there's your gay joke cue. :)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:32 AM   #26
Posts Penyeach

Quote:
Me?
I hold you in very very low regard. Very very very low.

I haven't seen very much of you in the last 6 months though, so mainly my opinion is based off impressions a year or more old.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:34 AM   #27
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

We're par on posts but you seem pretty keener. I'm curious to see if you have anything on me.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:37 AM   #28
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I hold you in very very low regard. Very very very low.

I haven't seen very much of you in the last 6 months though, so mainly my opinion is based off impressions a year or more old.

Who are you? I haven't even heard of you. I should say who WERE you? Which poster? Because it says you joined in March 08 but you say you are basing me on impressions a year or more old.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:37 AM   #29
Posts Penyeach

Quote:
We're par on posts but you seem pretty keener. I'm curious to see if you have anything on me.
I was really impressed with your version of this thread awhile back. I recall it being very good and very unpopular because of how honest and accurate and cut-through-the-niceties it was.

Other than that I am not familiar with your posting.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:40 AM   #30
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

A DaHeezy sighting, now my night is complete.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: