Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2008, 01:41 AM   #31
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever wondered what P.P thinks of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
You know, if I were to guess anybody, it'd probably be geeWiz. Obviously not Wiz acting like, well, Wiz. But still, I get a similar vibe. Great with the written word, some very profound ideas, etc, etc. 21 year old philosophy major obviously doesn't fit the bill, but... eh. Nevermind.

Earnest and open-minded. Yeah, that's about what I try to come off as. And I am, sometimes to a fault actually, that I turn naive. It's difficult to formulate new and creative ideas when everyone else is shoving theirs down your throat. Not that I don't enjoy it.

Go ahead catz, there's your gay joke cue. :)
Nice. It may be him indeed, he stopped posting around the time PP joined also.

He was getting into the whole "quality posts" thing too. You may be on to something.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:42 AM   #32
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Nice. It may be him indeed, he stopped posting around the time PP joined also.

He was getting into the whole "quality posts" thing too. You may be on to something.

Hahaha no wayy, they are two entirely different people.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:43 AM   #33
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

never know
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:44 AM   #34
Posts Penyeach
High school junior varsity star

Posts Penyeach has decent reputation

Quote:
Who are you? I haven't even heard of you. I should say who WERE you? Which poster? Because it says you joined in March 08 but you say you are basing me on impressions a year or more old.
More than half the people reading these words right now are not active posters. I was an irregular lurker, since around 2003, just never really felt the need to join. I joined when the OTC took off. I don't like posting in the NBA forum as much, though I used to read and learn a lot from it.
Posts Penyeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:44 AM   #35
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lets break up the love-fest, and I'm sick of reading phys.

Hit me.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:45 AM   #36
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i signed up for all the other ones, may as well join this one too.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:46 AM   #37
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Like you and Franco Hamilton?

Consider your mind blown.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:51 AM   #38
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
General positive regard. Nothing specific comes to mind. I used to mix you up with Marlo Stanfield. I guess all black posters look the same to me.

e-/text-based version of the own-race bias? i haven't come across that one before

anyways, dish it out, pp!
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:53 AM   #39
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
I was really impressed with your version of this thread awhile back. I recall it being very good and very unpopular because of how honest and accurate and cut-through-the-niceties it was.

Other than that I am not familiar with your posting.

Observant. Your posts are very fluent hence the penyeach reference in your username. Poetic indeed. You could be a vicious adversary or an esteemed ally. Don't know which side to pick. But my gut says you're a veteran incognito.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:09 AM   #40
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Observant. Your posts are very fluent hence the penyeach reference in your username. Poetic indeed. You could be a vicious adversary or an esteemed ally. Don't know which side to pick. But my gut says you're a veteran incognito.
Indeed. In fact I can only think of two ISH vets that are capable of the same quality, and that's kwajo and... you (well your master that is).

As to the peeps thinking he's VCdrives or Geewiz,
Do NOT engage in ish detectivery, you'll get someone killed.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #41
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

I'm in.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:24 AM   #42
Posts Penyeach
High school junior varsity star

Posts Penyeach has decent reputation

Quote:
Lets break up the love-fest, and I'm sick of reading phys.

Hit me.
You're knowledgeable and capable. One of those guys with a head on his shoulders who is impossible not to respect. I never skim over anything you have to say in the OTC (keep in mind I skim probably 90% of posts).

Quote:
i signed up for all the other ones, may as well join this one too.
I like you a lot for the way you think about and enjoy the game. You're the only poster here I can say really inspired me at any point. Because of you the possibility has entered my head that your favorite player doesn't have to be good. Wow! I started being a fan of players for reasons that were uncompromisingly my own. My favorite players run the gamut from scrub to superstar. When I was in my high school I didn't know how to process my preferences; I would try to find the superstar that fitted my tastes the best, but it was never a perfect fit. Now my favorite players include guys like Chris Quinn and Aaron Brooks, Eddie House and Udonis Haslem, and it's their names I cheer at games and whose autographs I seek out.

Quote:
e-/text-based version of the own-race bias? i haven't come across that one before

anyways, dish it out, pp!
Yeah, I'm that white.

I know you only from brief interactions in the OTC but I've been very pleased with those. I also like your screename and your area of interest very much.
Posts Penyeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:28 AM   #43
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Him me.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:28 AM   #44
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Go for it. I'm bored...
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:32 AM   #45
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm at break from work... give it to me raw like ODB.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: