Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-19-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

Default GT: @ OKC Thunder

Game tips off in 14 minutes on KTLA. Sorry for late thread, I was hoping someone else would start it, but oh well.

Q's Prediction: Clippers win 104-82
Q's Prediction Record: 4-6
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Default Re: GT: @ OKC Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Game tips off in 14 minutes on KTLA. Sorry for late thread, I was hoping someone else would start it, but oh well.

Q's Prediction: Clippers win 104-82
Q's Prediction Record: 4-6
CLippers lose by 13 pts and Collison hits a 3 pt basket.

Sene and Rob Swift have career nights, TT gets out rebounded by Durant
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

108-88..my prediction was 104-82, I was a combined 12 points off damnit.

Hey, we won, it's the Thunder, but who cares, a win is all we might need to ignite the team and string together a quick streak. We have 3 players scoring over 20[Kaman(25), Mobley(23), Thornton(20)] with Baron and Camby chipping in 14 a piece. We finished with a 24:10 ast:to while we held the Thunder to an atrocious 16:20. Plus 5 on the offensive boards is huge as well.

Kaman beasted and continues his good play. 25-14-6 with 4 blocks on 11-13 shooting and 3-3 free throw. Davis seemed more under control, and Mike seems to slowly losing his spot over Jason on the depth chart. Mobley with 7 steals, and at least another half dozen stops on Durant was a huge key and Tim Thomas just plain old sucks.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:02 AM   #4
livlife2k
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
108-88..my prediction was 104-82, I was a combined 12 points off damnit.

Hey, we won, it's the Thunder, but who cares, a win is all we might need to ignite the team and string together a quick streak. We have 3 players scoring over 20[Kaman(25), Mobley(23), Thornton(20)] with Baron and Camby chipping in 14 a piece. We finished with a 24:10 ast:to while we held the Thunder to an atrocious 16:20. Plus 5 on the offensive boards is huge as well.

Kaman beasted and continues his good play. 25-14-6 with 4 blocks on 11-13 shooting and 3-3 free throw. Davis seemed more under control, and Mike seems to slowly losing his spot over Jason on the depth chart. Mobley with 7 steals, and at least another half dozen stops on Durant was a huge key and Tim Thomas just plain old sucks.
hey,nice prediction...score was a little off but your spread was almost exactly right...Clippers had strong comeback at the end of the second quarter after falling behind 50-35...had a strong second half too....some people will say it's just the Thunder, but I say I'd rather beat a terrible team than lose to a terrible team...it's a start
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #5
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by livlife2k
hey,nice prediction...score was a little off but your spread was almost exactly right...Clippers had strong comeback at the end of the second quarter after falling behind 50-35...had a strong second half too....some people will say it's just the Thunder, but I say I'd rather beat a terrible team than lose to a terrible team...it's a start
Beggers can't be choosers..I'll take any win. Now if TT gets hurt the team will improve. Give more mins. to Gordon
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
Beggers can't be choosers..I'll take any win. Now if TT gets hurt the team will improve. Give more mins. to Gordon
Co-Sign.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: