Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
Bourne
Valancais for RoY
 
Bourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In da club bangin
Posts: 1,940
Arrow Top 3 players for each category?

How would you guys rank players according to these categories? Top 3 at least please. Just quote the list and fill it in.

3 pointers made
1. 2. 3.

Assists
1. 2. 3.

Blocked shots
1. 2. 3.

Field goal %
1. 2. 3.

Free throw %
1. 2. 3.

Points scored
1. 2. 3.

Steals
1. 2. 3.

Total rebounds
1. 2. 3.

Turnovers
1. 2. 3.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:11 PM   #2
Bourne
Valancais for RoY
 
Bourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In da club bangin
Posts: 1,940
Default

3 pointers made
1. Ray Allen 2. Peja 3. Korver

Assists
1. Nash 2. Kidd 3. Tj Ford (8))

Blocked shots
1. Camby 2. Howard 3. Kirilenko

Field goal %
1. Shaq 2. Yao 3. Duncan

Free throw %
1. Nash 2. Billups 3. Ray Allen

Points scored
1. Kobe 2. Arenas 3. Lebron

Steals
1. Knight 2. Kirilenko 3. Gerald Wallace

Total rebounds
1. Howard 2. Garnett 3. Ben Wallace

Turnovers
1. 2. 3.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,114
Default

3 pointers made
1. Ray Allen 2. Gilbert Arenas 3. Raja Bell

Assists
1. Steve Nash 2. Baron Davis 3. Brevin Knight

Blocked shots
1. Marcus Camby 2. Andrei Kirilenko 3. Alonzo Mourning

Field goal %
1. Shaq 2. Zo 3. Wilcox

Free throw %
1. Nash 2. Peja 3. Ray Allen

Points scored
1. Kobe 2. Lebron 3. AI

Steals
1. Gerald Wallace 2. Brevin Knight 3. Chris Paul

Total rebounds
1. Dwight 2. KG 3. Shawn Marion

Turnovers
1. Gilbert Arenas 2. Dwayne Wade 3. Steve Nash
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:39 PM   #4
Trade
Great young streetballer
 
Trade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Rockets Fanatic
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
3 pointers made
1. Ray Allen 2. Gilbert Arenas 3. Raja Bell

Assists
1. Steve Nash 2. Baron Davis 3. Brevin Knight

Blocked shots
1. Marcus Camby 2. Andrei Kirilenko 3. Alonzo Mourning

Field goal %
1. Shaq 2. Zo 3. Wilcox

Free throw %
1. Nash 2. Peja 3. Ray Allen

Points scored
1. Kobe 2. Lebron 3. AI

Steals
1. Gerald Wallace 2. Brevin Knight 3. Chris Paul

Total rebounds
1. Dwight 2. KG 3. Shawn Marion

Turnovers
1. Gilbert Arenas 2. Dwayne Wade 3. Steve Nash
thats about right
but i think Knight has more assists than Davis
Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:41 PM   #5
Bourne
Valancais for RoY
 
Bourne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In da club bangin
Posts: 1,940
Default

Not for last year bozos, it's supposed to be predictions for next year :)
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:51 PM   #6
Twiens
lakers/raptors
 
Twiens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,857
Default

3 pointers made
1.Allen 2.M.James 3.Peja

Assists
1.Nash 2.Kidd 3.Paul

Blocked shots
1.Ben 2.Camby 3.AK47

Field goal %
1.Shaq 2.Nash 3.Duncan

Free throw %
1.Nash 2.Peja 3.Dirk

Points scored
1.Kobe 2.Tmac 3.Iverson

Steals
1.G.Wallace 2.Iverson 3.Bron

Total rebounds
1.Dwight 2.Garnett 3.Ben

Turnovers
1.Wade 2.Iverson 3.Bron
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:56 PM   #7
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
3 pointers made
1. Ray Allen 2. Peja 3. Korver

Assists
1. Nash 2. Kidd 3. Tj Ford (8))

Blocked shots
1. Camby 2. Howard 3. Kirilenko

Field goal %
1. Shaq 2. Yao 3. Duncan

Free throw %
1. Nash 2. Billups 3. Ray Allen

Points scored
1. Kobe 2. Arenas 3. Lebron

Steals
1. Knight 2. Kirilenko 3. Gerald Wallace

Total rebounds
1. Howard 2. Garnett 3. Ben Wallace

Turnovers
1. 2. 3.
I started reading and then I stopped when I saw

Dwight Howard 2nd in Blocks

Thats a joke right?


Josh Smith Averaged nearly twice as much him...

Howard only had 1.4bpg last year


You knew all this right?
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:03 PM   #8
yobore
Great college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,531
Default

Quote:
Steals
1. Knight 2. Kirilenko 3. Gerald Wallace


Knight: No way, he is officially behind Felton now. Not to mention he is often injured, as is AK.

Paul led the league in Total Steals last year, I'd put him at 2, though I'm not sure how GWall will be affected by changing positions. At 3 to be safe I'd put Iverson since he's pretty consistant year to year.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:22 PM   #9
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer
 
lebron_zoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: tiger airways
Posts: 428
Default

3 pointers made
1.Ray Allen 2. Peja 3. Bell

Assists
1. Nash 2. Kidd 3.Ford

Blocked shots
1. Camby 2.AK 3.Ben Wallace

Field goal %
1. Shaq 2. Duncan 3. Nash

Free throw %
1. Nash 2. Billups 3. Allen

Points scored
1. Kobe 2. Lebron 3. Wade

Steals
1. G.Wallace 2. Paul 3. AI

Total rebounds
1. Howard 2. Ben Wallace 3. KG

Turnovers
1. Wade 2. Arenas 3. Nash
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #10
Trade
Great young streetballer
 
Trade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Rockets Fanatic
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
Knight: No way, he is officially behind Felton now. Not to mention he is often injured, as is AK.

Paul led the league in Total Steals last year, I'd put him at 2, though I'm not sure how GWall will be affected by changing positions. At 3 to be safe I'd put Iverson since he's pretty consistant year to year.
:stupid: what the hell are you talking about last year Knight was 2nd in the league in averaging steals. Paul was 4th

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/bycategory?cat=Fielding&sort=37&qualified=0&confer ence=NBA&year=season_2005

I had Knight on my fantasy team last year i owned eveyone in steals
Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:29 PM   #11
yobore
Great college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade
:stupid: what the hell are you talking about last year Knight was 2nd in the league in averaging steals paul was 4th

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/bycategory?cat=Fielding&sort=37&qualified=0&confer ence=NBA&year=season_2005

I had him on my fantasy team i was owning people in steals every week

He is not top 3 in the league this next year is what I'm saying. He started most of the year last year while they eased Felton in. Felton will be a great option this year for lots of categories. Knight's time will go down a lot this year last year even after Felton took the starting role they moved Knight to the SG. This year Gwall will most likely take over the SG spot. Knight is not safe pick for next season IMO, but you do what you want.

As for the Paul thing I said total steals. This year, without Speedy , that number might go up. I did forget about Artest though. A full season of Artest is probably going to be 2nd or 1st in steals (with Gwall).
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:01 PM   #12
Trade
Great young streetballer
 
Trade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Rockets Fanatic
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
He is not top 3 in the league this next year is what I'm saying. He started most of the year last year while they eased Felton in. Felton will be a great option this year for lots of categories. Knight's time will go down a lot this year last year even after Felton took the starting role they moved Knight to the SG. This year Gwall will most likely take over the SG spot. Knight is not safe pick for next season IMO, but you do what you want.

As for the Paul thing I said total steals. This year, without Speedy , that number might go up. I did forget about Artest though. A full season of Artest is probably going to be 2nd or 1st in steals (with Gwall).
i thought you were referring to only last year but otherwise i agree with you with what will happen next year
Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:12 PM   #13
KnickFan4Life2
Banned
 
KnickFan4Life2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: getting banned for no reason
Posts: 123
Default

3 pointers made
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Assists
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Blocked shots
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Field Goal %
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Free Throw %
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Points
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Steals
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Total Rebounds
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Turnovers

1. Andrei Bargnani 2. Andrew Bogut 3. Trenton Hassell
KnickFan4Life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:12 PM   #14
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer
 
lebron_zoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: tiger airways
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnickFan4Life2
3 pointers made
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Assists
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Blocked shots
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Field Goal %
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Free Throw %
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Points
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Steals
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Total Rebounds
1. Marbury 2. Francis 3. Crawford

Turnovers

1. Andrei Bargnani 2. Andrew Bogut 3. Trenton Hassell

Your a complete idiot I hope you know that
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:12 PM   #15
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default

3pt made
allen, peja, gilbert, billups, b davis

assists
nash, davis, billups, knight, ford

fg%
shaq, howard, amare, curry, brand

blocked shots
Ak, camby, j smith, g wallace, b wallace

points
kobe, lebron, arenas, dirk, wade

steals
g wallace, wade, c paul, knight, ford

total rebounds
howard, b wallace, garnett, duncan, brand

turnovers
b davis, nash, wade, ford arenas
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy