Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 08:16 PM   #31
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

k, I sent info to the members who were first to sign up who are established ish posters. more will be assigned later
Old 09-13-2006, 08:16 PM   #32
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
It's okay to admit going to mom and dad's house.

Clever, but I'm being serious. You're still in highschool, so you got all the time in the world.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:18 PM   #33
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Where do I go to write the name and password?
Old 09-13-2006, 08:19 PM   #34
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I would assume post counts don't matter, just that your well known.

EX:KBlaze would get in if he wanted, he only has, what, 80 posts?
I meant that the guys that are famous ISH members would automatically get in. The rest of us people that no one knows would abide by post counts or one of you established ISH people vouching for us.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #35
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Where do I go to write the name and password?

go to create a league now and then choose join league
Old 09-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #36
ACCBaller1403
Washed up streetballer

ACCBaller1403 has decent reputationACCBaller1403 has decent reputation

Ouch, gonna get bumped due to post count...even though I've been here since late 2003. Just don't have time to post anymore since I graduated.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:21 PM   #37
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCBaller1403
Ouch, gonna get bumped due to post count...even though I've been here since late 2003. Just don't have time to post anymore since I graduated.

not neccessarily man, thers still plenty of room
Old 09-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #38
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

I want to join if there's any space left.

Quote:
what do we do about draft order...it wants me to set a draft order but i prefer randominzing it which i dont think you can. I'll look into it but meanwhile, anyone got any ideas of what we should do???

No randomize button or anything? If not, then I guess all you could do is pull names out of a hat or something...
Old 09-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #39
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
k, I sent info to the members who were first to sign up who are established ish posters. more will be assigned later

When you send the information, are you going to send it to us in our PM inboxes?
Old 09-13-2006, 08:24 PM   #40
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
No randomize button or anything? If not, then I guess all you could do is pull names out of a hat or something...

I just posted a link to a draft randomizer on page 2 of this thread.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:24 PM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
I want to join if there's any space left.

ill put ur name on the list.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #42
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Man, I'd love to join, and go to work against some of you, but I'm already in four fantasy leagues (www.fantasybasketballcafe.com). And, I don't like to be in too many leagues becuase it can be too taxing.

Use this draft randomizer. Plug in everybody's email so everybody gets a direct copy of the results. Once you do that just plug the order into wherever it needs to be plugged.

http://www.net-commish.com/tools/random/index.php

thanks man, ill put ur name on the list
Old 09-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #43
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballer4
When you send the information, are you going to send it to us in our PM inboxes?

yes
Old 09-13-2006, 08:28 PM   #44
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I'm in
Old 09-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #45
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
thanks man, ill put ur name on the list

That's cool.

How many of you guys have done fantasy basketball before? Are we talking alot of fantasy vets here, or mostly just bball fans?... I'm a fan of tough competition if you know what I mean.

Just curious on what kind of league it'd be :)

Last edited by SCdac : 09-13-2006 at 08:42 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread