Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 09:31 PM   #46
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

If you want a cool way to sort out the draft order, PM Adam about some random number thing. We did it last year in one of his leagues.

I might join.

The only thing holding me back is the lack of names. I hardly know half of the league.

ScDac? Basketballer4? Nexus? BigBoiBaller? Qwerty? Brooktown? MHS Basketball?

Don't really know any of 'em.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:31 PM   #47
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

I skipped doing it last year, but did it the year before on sports.ws or whatever that site is.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:33 PM   #48
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
If you want a cool way to sort out the draft order, PM Adam about some random number thing. We did it last year in one of his leagues.

I might join.

The only thing holding me back is the lack of names. I hardly know half of the league.

you would be a great addition no doubt.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:34 PM   #49
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

I might join.

that's why we have my upcoming Kwajo league, it won't have this problem
Old 09-13-2006, 09:36 PM   #50
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

who just joined under the name uberville funk?
Old 09-13-2006, 09:38 PM   #51
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

The Uberville Funk are in and ready.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:17 PM   #52
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Sizzle Wizzle send me the information dizzle.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #53
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been a member of ish for three years. But never really posted on the forum. But after watching last season I decided to come back and get more evolved.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:32 PM   #54
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

I don't post here as much but i have won fantasy leagues the last 3 years... if that means anything

I would like to have the chance to beat you all....

I am also one of the best and most frequent trash talkers in fantasy leagues,

So sign me up and the rest of you cats can fight it out for second whilst i ride the joywave of success all the way to number 1 in insidehoops.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #55
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
I don't post here as much but i have won fantasy leagues the last 3 years... if that means anything

I would like to have the chance to beat you all....

I am also one of the best and most frequent trash talkers in fantasy leagues,

So sign me up and the rest of you cats can fight it out for second whilst i ride the joywave of success all the way to number 1 in insidehoops.
My rep is very similar

very similar

But I actually back everything up everytime I talk...

I am really the best there is in Fantasy Basketball cuz I have soo much knowledge in basketball...

Hotsizzle...let me in
Old 09-13-2006, 10:35 PM   #56
hotsizzle
Superstar

ill put both of u on the list.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:38 PM   #57
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
My rep is very similar

very similar

But I actually back everything up everytime I talk...

I am really the best there is in Fantasy Basketball cuz I have soo much knowledge in basketball...

Hotsizzle...let me in

Leave me out of the random draft...I'll take the last pick....In fact give me Luke ridnour as my number 1 pick.

I'll still win... and don't you just know it.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:39 PM   #58
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

so i guess im cut cus i dont post here enough?
Old 09-13-2006, 10:40 PM   #59
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

You guys are so modest
Old 09-13-2006, 10:42 PM   #60
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
You guys are so modest
I was going to also post my resume, but then I was afraid the forum might crash from a system overload.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread