Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.
Default Darius Washington Jr.

im looking on nbadraft.net and for your last pick your suppose to get darius washington, i think he'd be a good point gaurd for the raptors, besides the knicks and minny raptors would be one of my favorites because i grew up with darius washington and we went to the same middle school and high school, we played on the same basketball team from middle school, to aau and now on varsity. we both made varsity our freshman years and that kid has more heart then any one

this was our aau team, tallahasse wildcats 17u
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:38 PM   #2
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

With out last pick we should draft a Euro and leave him overseas.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

if he falls that far for us, which he wont, he'd be 10 times better than barrett
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 09:33 PM   #4
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.

i was at disney helping out with the nba prospects workouts and darius was crossin the shit out of rashad anderson from uconn, the best player at the workouts was kyle lowry, you might not believe i was at the workouts but i saw larry bird, zeke, larry brown and a couple other coaches, the best player was kyle lowry the best big man was cedric simmons from ncstate, he is a beast, tyrus thomas was there but he was doing individual workouts, patrick O'bryant was also a top 3 big man

*cedric simmons has the longest arms i have ever seen, longer then rudy gay and tayshaun prince, 7'4 wingspan, he was doing windmils off the block in the scrimmages and workouts
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:51 AM   #5
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

If we bring Ukic over though I would rather have Jay will running the PG but you could also say Ukic could double as a two guard as many say
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:32 PM   #6
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

I'd rather have Jay as well over Ukic because is more of a pure point, Ukic is more of a scorer.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:23 AM   #7
Grizzledrook
I brick open layups

Grizzledrook has an OK reputation so far
Default Glad darius is gone

Too bad so sad .I could care less that darius is leaving hopefully he wont choke were ever he goes in the nbdl.Cause he sure as hell cant make it in nba he has hardly any court vision shot is shakey and defense needs alot of work plus can only drive right effectively.Please if he gets drafted he will get cut during preseason.Should of stayed another year ,actually him and shawn should have.Rodney carney is real though sucks he is leaving.
Grizzledrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:35 AM   #8
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Yeah another year in College would definetly help Darius, but I think he'll be alright. Shawne will go first round though so I don't know why your hating on him.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:08 PM   #9
Grizzledrook
I brick open layups

Grizzledrook has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Yeah another year in College would definetly help Darius, but I think he'll be alright. Shawne will go first round though so I don't know why your hating on him.
Does not matter if he is goin first or second round he is not ready.
Grizzledrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:25 AM   #10
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Honestly, I think we should trade that second round pick. Not #35 but #56. It would be the best thing to do because it is rare you get a good player that far in the draft. So why not get somethin good?
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: