Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-17-2006, 10:59 AM   #61
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

just wait until yahoo! makes.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:20 AM   #62
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
It's happening basketballer just sent me a pm asking for my team name and email address. Good job basketballer lol

Hah, thanks.

And yes, it's happening. We've only got two more spots to fill which are for ACCBaller1304 and BlackMoses. But if they don't show up (which they should) we've already got two people in line to take their spots; Trade and Sonics0034.
basketballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:33 AM   #63
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

i just got your message basketballer and I have been searching through lists after list for the league for 15 min, still can't find it. So is their a faster way to do it?
what filter settings should I use :
its a priv live draft head to head league right?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:01 PM   #64
ACCBaller1403
Washed up streetballer

ACCBaller1403 has decent reputationACCBaller1403 has decent reputation

NBA.com kinda has a *****y setup. It makes it hard as hell to find your league. Oh well, you get my pm Basketballer?
ACCBaller1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:04 PM   #65
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Yup. Now all we're waiting on is BlackMoses and we can get a draft order and date.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:21 PM   #66
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

bro, its the weekend so I need to leave the house. Ill be back around 2.30 pm/west. So ill try to register then...
Old 09-17-2006, 02:04 PM   #67
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So big boi is the only one left to join this league.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 02:25 PM   #68
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

No, we're still waiting on BlackMoses.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:29 PM   #69
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh kk, whats up with that dude he hasn't been on ish for like 2 days.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #70
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

I don't know. How much time do you think we should give him before we give up his spot to Trade?
Old 09-17-2006, 04:02 PM   #71
browntown

I think another day or 2 atmost.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:42 PM   #72
Markarian
I brick open layups

Markarian has an OK reputation so far

Yeah if he doesn't show up then someone else will start this league(from the people already included).
Anyone up for the task?
I'll do if nobody else wants to...
Markarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:41 AM   #73
sonics0034
Serious playground baller

sonics0034 has decent reputationsonics0034 has decent reputation

when r u going to decide for the final spot?? I am still waiting to fill in if somebody doesn't show up...
sonics0034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:06 AM   #74
Markarian
I brick open layups

Markarian has an OK reputation so far

Well if BlackMoses doesn't show up untill tommrow everybody who wants in can PM with their emails and desired team names so we can get it going.
Markarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:46 AM   #75
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

I have a spot in the other league now, league one. So unless you guys have a problem, I'd like to do both leagues.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: