Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Angry Im now questioning the passion of some Raptor fans

I mean really, this jrcp3 kid claims he is a Raptors fan yet is having orgasms over the Nets playing well.

There is alot of >500 post posters on ISH who claim they are Raptors fans but when we are losing games they hop bandwagons.

There is the good fans like Chaimberlain, Qwijybo, and Dr. Funk(typos probably) and quite a few others, but Im sick of these not passionate fans.

Please try to show me some credibility you so called "Raptors Fans"

Aight, Im done my rant
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
Jalen5
Great young streetballer

Jalen5 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Im now questioning the passion of some Raptor fans

Being passion doesn't mean a person only has 1 side. Its about facts. We have lots of negatives in the team, we show passion of how they dislike the fact that this "insert raptor player/coach" should of done or doing wrong.

Passion doesn't mean you can go blind and ignore the facts.
Jalen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far

Maniak your a tool . First of all i have ALWAYS been a fan of Vince Carter since his days in Toronto, i'm sure you didn't watch way back than so you wouldn't truly understand, Vince has BEEN my fave player since time and i love it how everyone bashes him when he comes back and takes over the games ....... just because you type 5000+ posts on a basketball fourms doesn't make you the ultamite raptors fan LOL calm down buddy ..... you really don't understand nothing all this comes from back in the day when vince was here ..... he was the basketball god here in toronto, i realize you couldn't understand since you probably didn't really follow the raptors back than ( Chris Bosh era you like ) ...... lol

Last edited by jrcp3 : 11-21-2008 at 10:26 PM.
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
Maniak your a tool . First of all i have ALWAYS been a fan of Vince Carter since his days in Toronto, i'm sure you didn't watch way back than so you wouldn't truly understand, Vince has BEEN my fave player since time and i love it how everyone bashes him when he comes back and takes over the games ....... just because you type 5000+ posts on a basketball fourms doesn't make you the ultamite raptors fan LOL calm down buddy ..... you really don't understand nothing all this comes from back in the day when vince was here .... i know some of you here can agree!

I wish you made sense

I would respond, but I cant make anything out of that paragraph.

Oh, and arent you the guy who said something about how Toronto is a terrible sports city and went rambling on about money or something?
Old 11-21-2008, 10:29 PM   #5
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yup jrcp3 is clearly a nets fan. He was on VC's nuts throughout the whole game thread and was cursing when AP made the game tying 3. So **** this guy. It all makes sense why you're always up in here criticizing every move, win or lose.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #6
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Like i said before Maniak you wouldn't understand since you didn't watch the Vince Carter Era in Toronto ........
Old 11-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #7
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
yup jrcp3 is clearly a nets fan. He was on VC's nuts throughout the whole game thread and was cursing when AP made the game tying 3. So **** this guy. It all makes sense why you're always up in here criticizing every move, win or lose.

Man again ..... you wouldn't understand since you haven't been watching since the Vince Carter Era!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:31 PM   #8
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Love the raps, but had to give credit in that thread to Lawrence Frank cause many were bashing on his coaching skills. But I am a passionate fan, just had to say the truth and they didnt play dfense i nthat last play and 2nd unit sucked. Didnt get all hyped about the Nets though just VC.. Just got caught up in that great game
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #9
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15

This is coming from a guy with the number " 15 " in his name ...... Hint Vince Carter ..... YOUR A F**KING TOOL! LOL
Old 11-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #10
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Man again ..... you wouldn't understand since you haven't been watching since the Vince Carter Era!
Ive watched EVERY era fool... this team has only been around snce 1995, get a damn clue.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #11
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
This is coming from a guy with the number " 15 " in his name ...... Hint Vince Carter ..... YOUR A F**KING TOOL! LOL

Dude quit it.

You are not a Raptors fan, you are a Nets fan, know your role and shut your mouth
Old 11-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #12
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Dude quit it.

You are not a Raptors fan, you are a Nets fan, know your role and shut your mouth

i'm a VINCE CARTER FAN .... there's a difference!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:45 PM   #13
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
i'm a VINCE CARTER FAN .... there's a difference!
Ok... then you should've cheered for Vince to have a good game but for the Nets to lose............

Jordan was my favorite player back in 95 in the Raptors inagural season, and whenever he came to the skydome I hoped that Jordan would go off for 40 and that the Bulls would still lose the game. You clearly were going for the Nets to win the game, which makes you 1 of two things. A. a nets fan or B. a bandwagon fan...
Old 11-21-2008, 10:45 PM   #14
Maniak
Maniak

I think hes B
Old 11-21-2008, 10:58 PM   #15
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I think hes B

I think I'm C .... VINCE CARTER FAN, the game was amazing on both ends i was cheering for both except i really want Vince to do good because he's one of my fave players and i love it how everyone hates on him, he steps up his game even more!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: