Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-21-2008, 11:00 PM   #16
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Im now questioning the passion of some Raptor fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
I think I'm C .... VINCE CARTER FAN, the game was amazing on both ends i was cheering for both except i really want Vince to do good because he's one of my fave players and i love it how everyone hates on him, he steps up his game even more!
C and B are the same thing... You chase whatever team Vince is but you claim to be a Raptors fan for the simple fact that you live in the Toronto area.

and no you weren't cheering for both, you cursed when AP tied the game in OT and at the end of regulation you were saying you want VC to dominate the OT and win it.

Last edited by bokes15 : 11-22-2008 at 12:05 AM.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #17
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
C and B are the same thing... You chase whatever team Vince is but you claim to be a Raptors fan for the simple fact that you live in the Toronto area.

ad no you weren't cheering for both, you cursed wen AP tied the game in OT and at the end of relation you were saying you want VC to dominate the OT and win it.

Wow really? that sounds pathetic :/
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #18
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far

like i said .... Vince Carter fan for life that's all when vince made that game tie shot i didn't want New Jersey to lose simply because i wanted this game to be remebered for what vince did .... that is the bottem line .... RAPS 4 LIFE .... Vince FOR EVER! bokes15 Change your number you don't have the right to " Rep Vince Carters number "
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #19
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Just curious jrcp3, how old are you? No need to answer if you don't want to, I'd just like to know.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #20
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Maniak your a tool . First of all i have ALWAYS been a fan of Vince Carter since his days in Toronto, i'm sure you didn't watch way back than so you wouldn't truly understand, Vince has BEEN my fave player since time and i love it how everyone bashes him when he comes back and takes over the games ....... just because you type 5000+ posts on a basketball fourms doesn't make you the ultamite raptors fan LOL calm down buddy ..... you really don't understand nothing all this comes from back in the day when vince was here ..... he was the basketball god here in toronto, i realize you couldn't understand since you probably didn't really follow the raptors back than ( Chris Bosh era you like ) ...... lol

Makes sense...you're both dou.che bags.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #21
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
Makes sense...you're both dou.che bags.

Thaanks
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #22
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Like i said before Maniak you wouldn't understand since you didn't watch the Vince Carter Era in Toronto ........

I've been watching the Raps since they existed. And have been a fan of the team...TEAM...since then.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:13 AM   #23
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

and the response to this dumbass comment that you put in the hawks forum:
Quote:
Why are you talking in the Hawks forum congradulating the Hawks? your not a true Raptors fan Bokes15.

congratulating another team for outplaying you doesn't make you a bandwagoner. CHEERING for the other team for the sake of one player does.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #24
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

TRUE FANS THAT HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGGINING, WOULD FEEL THE HURT AND BETREYAL EVERYTIME THEY SEE A YOUTUBE CLIP OF CARTER WHEN HE WAS CARTER. EVERYTIME YOU SEE A CLIP OF VC AND T-MAC RIPPING IT UP IN THOSE OLD UNIS. AND A TRUE FAN WOULD KNOW THAT ESPOSITO IS NOT ONLY A HOCKEY PLAYER, AND AC JUST DONT MEAN AIR CONDITIONING

A TRUE RAPS FAN WILL BOO THE *** OUT OF VC. I DONT GIVE A *** WHAT ANYONE SAYS. AND A TRUE RAPTOR FAN WILL BOO THE *** OUT OF KG FROM NOW UNTIL ETERNITY!!

**** you vc!!!!

Last edited by Boogaloo : 11-22-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #25
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

And One More Thing Why The *** Everybody Saying It Was A Good Game. **** That Shi Tt!!! They Said The Same About Boston Game.

Raptors Lost. Aint A ****ing Good Game. And To Let Vc **** Us Up Twice In One Game. I Cant Take This ****.
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: