Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-25-2008, 02:55 AM   #1
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How many years do they have left?

Shaq
AI
Kobe
T-Mac
Vince
Duncan
Nash
Hill

Feel free to add more I may have missed.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many years do they have left?

Oh, now I get it
Shaq (End of 09-10 season as he said)
AI ( 3 more years )
Kobe ( 7 more years )
T-Mac ( 4 more years )
Vince ( 6~8 more years )
Duncan ( 4 more years )
Nash ( 4~5 more years )
Hill ( 2 more years )

Last edited by Nash-tastic : 11-25-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:00 AM   #3
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AI 7 Years
Kobe 4 Years (going to Europe)
T-Mac 4 Years
Vince 7 Years
Duncan 5 Years
Nash 4 Years
Hill 3 Years
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:02 AM   #4
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Shaq (2-3 years tops)
AI (until he can't walk)
Kobe (6-7 years)
T-Mac (2-3 years at the rate he's going)
Vince (5 years)
Duncan (5years)
Nash (4 years)
Hill (2 years)
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #5
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
Your point? The thread title and your post doesn't make any sense

How many more years will the players I posted play for.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #6
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
AI ( 3 more years )
care to elaborate?
Old 11-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #7
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
care to elaborate?
I predict he's gonna win a ring in the coming 3 years, once he does, i think its fit for him to retire
Old 11-25-2008, 03:12 AM   #8
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
I predict he's gonna win a ring in the coming 3 years, once he does, i think its fit for him to retire
With the Pistons? I doubt it but I suppose anything is possible.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:13 AM   #9
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Shaq
AI
Kobe
T-Mac
Vince
Duncan
Nash
Hill

Feel free to add more I may have missed.

Shaq - 2010, if he doesn't find something to keep him playing
AI - as long as he wins a chip
Kobe - 3 to 5, then to Europe
T-Mac - My boy, if not getting healthier 4
VC - 4
Duncan - 6
Nash - 4
Hill - 2
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:14 AM   #10
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Quote:
With the Pistons? I doubt it but I suppose anything is possible.
After the end of the season, i think he's gonna be the Gary Payton type, switching team looking for a ring
Old 11-25-2008, 03:15 AM   #11
Bimbo Coles
High school junior varsity star

Bimbo Coles has an OK reputation so far

Shaq- hopefully he calls it a day in a season when his current contract expires.

AI- they'll weed the sucker out. He'll want big money and nobody will be prepared to give him that. A few 1/2 year contracts and he will be gone.

Kobe- 5 years after the end of his current contract... in Europe

TMac- he already looks like a shot duck. Injury will curtail the rest of his career.

Vince- 3/4 years

Duncan- 3/4 years

Nash- 2/3 years

Hill- he's the type of player that could play into his 40's despite having the worst luck of injuries out of the lot. He's a smart player.
Bimbo Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:17 AM   #12
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
AI 7 Years
Kobe 4 Years (going to Europe)
T-Mac 4 Years
Vince 7 Years
Duncan 5 Years
Nash 4 Years
Hill 3 Years

Really?
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:20 AM   #13
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
After the end of the season, i think he's gonna be the Gary Payton type, switching team looking for a ring
Yeah, actually I think so too. and if he does indeed win that ring, it's going to be on a team where he's not the main star.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:22 AM   #14
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Quote:
Yeah, actually I think so too. and if he does indeed win that ring, it's going to be on a team where he's not the main star.
My thoughts exactly, so once he wins a ring, i think he's outta here
Old 11-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #15
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

AI needs to join the Celtics and play as the substitute for Rondo in order to win a title. He's a superstar player but can't win the championship as the team's 1st option.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: