Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-25-2008, 12:43 AM   #1
KB8tHeGrEaT

Default Lakers vs Celtics 2 Who wins this year?

Lets say the Lakers and Celtics meet again in the Finals this year. Which most of you know or feel it will happen, record and stats speak for themselves. In the seven game Final who wins and who gets Finals MVP? My name speaks for who i know will win and who the Finals MVP will go to!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers vs Celtics 2 Who wins this year?

Couldn't you just bump some of the other predictions threads?
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:52 AM   #3
KB8tHeGrEaT

Prediction thread??? Im kind of new here i dont know the was a prediction threat.. it doesnt matter im starting a new important one. Thanks for the heads up though...
Old 11-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #4
dazed27
Great young streetballer

dazed27 has decent reputation

lakers will take it baring no injuries....

by the time the playoffs comes, Bynum will be completly back in the flow of things........

Ariza will be guarding pierce....

and kobe will get way more minutes.......

the only way i see we can possibly lose is if boston has homecourt ad....
dazed27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 AM   #5
TmacsRockets
Banned

TmacsRockets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT
Lets say the Lakers and Celtics meet again in the Finals this year. Which most of you know or feel it will happen, record and stats speak for themselves. In the seven game Final who wins and who gets Finals MVP? My name speaks for who i know will win and who the Finals MVP will go to!

It's going to be like 2006 when the Spurs and Pistons had the two best records and met in the finals the year before but both teams lost before the finals.
TmacsRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:11 AM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

womanizer womanizer womanizer
i love britney spears
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:12 AM   #7
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

celtics in 7.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:14 AM   #8
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

It is way too early to speak about this but I will say I like how the Celtics bench has looked for the most par. Tony Allen and Leon Powe have had some big games even a guy like Glen Davis looks much better defensively. Speaking about the defense it looks even better then last years version scary as that might be. The Celtics are missing PJ and Posey but their impact is being felt on the offense side rather on defense. The Celtics are a good offense when they don't TO the ball but right now they are lacking the spacing needed, having a guy who hit 100+ 3's last year would certainly helped. So all in all I would like to see more consistency out of both the Starters and bench but I pretty happy about a solid 13-2 start.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #9
bballlove.com

Lakers lookin like the might win 70+ games. Andrew Bynum lookin like a beast and pau and everybody are gaining chemistry. BUT I STILL SAY CELTICS IN 7!!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!

www.bballlove.com
Old 11-25-2008, 01:58 AM   #10
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation

I have absolutely no idea who would win that series as of right now. My concern with Boston was the fact that their bench was playing like trash, but lately the bench has been a bright spot. The Lakers are extremely deep, and can really create matchup problems now that Bynum is back on the floor.

Celtics don't have anybody to guard Odom off the bench (Tony Allen is too small?) and Lakers have absolutely nobody to stop Pierce (Ariza maybe? but doubt it).

Either way, it's going 7.
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:00 AM   #11
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation

Oh, and i hope Doc sends a goon squad to take out VujaChuck.
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:07 AM   #12
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Depends. If Kobe plays his usual inconsistent playoff self, and LA can't play pick and roll defense, they lose. If they grow a pair, and Kobe doesn't disappoint and quit, then they have a shot. Boston is too inconsistent offensively to be considered clear favorites, and they don't have Posey who was a key contributer.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:09 AM   #13
WonkeyDonkey
live n die by the 3's.

WonkeyDonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT
My name speaks for who i know will win and who the Finals MVP will go to!

i like how u chain your 2 emoticons together dude. its like saying
"i know KOBE will win and become the Finals MVP! ROCK'ON PIMP!".
good one.

oh anyway im rooting for Ray Allen and the Boston Celtics. ray's my fav guy in the nba right now

Last edited by WonkeyDonkey : 11-25-2008 at 05:28 AM.
WonkeyDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:14 AM   #14
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pointless thread...
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:00 AM   #15
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: