Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation
Default my gf

Has been missing for 2 days, no one's seen her, her cell phone goes right to voicemail, at first I figured she ran away because her father was an abusive drunk, but she hasn't been seen in 2 days now =(
Police are looking but I'm pretty sure her father did something and I just wanted to freak out and make a post, I don't know why, I'm really upset and my mind is spinning in circles and I've been drinking since 11 o'clock this morning, I passed out a few times and now my sides just hurt, **** I'm a mess... maybe suggestions on what I should do with myself.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:27 PM   #2
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

while I feel for you, getting drunk, as tempting as it may be, isn't going to help you locate her. Sober up and go out and look! you got something better to do? no? didn't think so.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:30 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

dude, your life sucks lately. wtf is up. karma owes you the lottery by now.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:30 PM   #4
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Has been missing for 2 days, no one's seen her, her cell phone goes right to voicemail, at first I figured she ran away because her father was an abusive drunk, but she hasn't been seen in 2 days now =(
Police are looking but I'm pretty sure her father did something and I just wanted to freak out and make a post, I don't know why, I'm really upset and my mind is spinning in circles and I've been drinking since 11 o'clock this morning, I passed out a few times and now my sides just hurt, **** I'm a mess... maybe suggestions on what I should do with myself.

didn't your dog get ran over the other day too? poor guy
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:31 PM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least he's still got ISH.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:31 PM   #6
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

ok...
Old 09-14-2006, 09:31 PM   #7
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

hopefully this doesnt turn into a CSI case. maybe she left to blow off some steam, you know, get away from it all, just need some time alone to think. i hope you find her.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:32 PM   #8
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

check your basement.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:32 PM   #9
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
At least he's still got ISH.
: )
Old 09-14-2006, 09:33 PM   #10
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

check her myspace too.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:48 PM   #11
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

I'm sure she's taking comfort in the fact that, in the hellish place she's being held captive, her boyfriend is drinking instead of out looking for her.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:22 PM   #12
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

thats not cool...i wouldnt drink though
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:24 PM   #13
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Hey man, how old are you, 17? That is a ****load to take in if someone close to you goes missing.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:24 PM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff's been doing some deleting I see.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:26 PM   #15
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

While you're down I might as well give you another kick.

Why are you drinking at a time like this you fool? Why are you posting on ISH at a time like this?

So she doesn't answer her phone... go out and LOOK for her?
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: