Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 11-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Default I should have done this already...

Hey fellow Bulls fans, I just want to wish each of you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving. As a Bulls fan I am proud to share a forum with a bunch of intelligent fans who are passionate and intelligent about "our" team and basketball.

I wont take the time to call each of you out by name but please understand that I respect each of you guys, EXCEPT that one a$$hole that accused me and all other German people of being Nazi's. F**K him.

Anyway, even when we argue it just means we want the best for the team, sometimes we just differ on how to see the Bulls return to the throne. At the end of the day, we are all men and can kick that **** to the curb.

I certainly need to say thanks for Derrick Freaking Rose! Wow! The road back to 3-peat Championships might not have been discovered on the map yet, but one thing is for certain, I wont panic with Rose in the driver's seat.

Let's all be thankful and keep our fingers crossed that this terrific kid can stay healthy and happy his whole entire career in a Bulls uniform.

Peace and best wishes to each of you while getting through the rest of the holidays.

C.J.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Default Re: I should have done this already...

Thanksgiving kicks ass. I just ate a sh*t load of turket.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, man. I'm definitely thankful to have Rose running the show in Chicago.

Have a good one everybody. Much respect, also.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I hope everyone on here had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was out. Speaking of going out I was in line at the local Target store at freakin' 5 AM this morning... or actually yesterday morning now and went shopping almost non-stop until 5 in the afternoon.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
step_back
College superstar

I'm from the U.K so I don't really know anything about thanksgiving but I hope you all on here enjoy the holiday season. I look forward to our future debates on the bulls!
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: