Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-11-2006, 12:13 AM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default denham in the first round?

http://www.nbadraft.net/2006orlando005.asp

it's nbadraft.net's top 10 list of players at the pre-draft camp.

denham was ranked second overall behind farmar. here's his paragraph.

Quote:
2. Denham Brown (UConn) -- 15 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2 apg, 45 fg%, 90 ft% -- Played very well scoring in double digits in every game and leading the camp in scoring. He showed excellent creativity driving to the basket and the vision to find teammates for baskets. Brown will make an excellent role player with his overall skill level and could even crack the end of the first round.

i want the raps to select him, but i'd feel really good for him if he was chosen in the first round.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:17 AM   #2
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I think it was the same website where I read that he is the only guy at the pre-draft camp besides Farmar who could actually go first round. From what I'm hearing though Farmar isn't even doing great at the camp, so I don't see why Denham isn't first. Apparently his game this morning he could have easily gone off for 30 if he didn't play so unselfishly, he still ended up with 20. They aren't really finding anything wrong with his game which is good. I hope he gets picked up by Toronto at 35, but if he slips into the first round he definetly deserves it and I wish him the best of luck.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:20 AM   #3
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

1. Jordan Farmar (UCLA) -- 9.3 ppg, 2.67 apg, 47.8 fg%, 83.3 ft%

2. Denham Brown (UConn) -- 15 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2 apg, 45 fg%, 90 ft%

Unless there was something you had to see in person, Denham seems to have played better. More points, more rebounds, almost as many assists, close on fg% and better ft%.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:02 AM   #4
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Denham Brown would be a great fit for the Raps if they can get him at there 35th pick. He could back-up Mo at the 2 guard and can back-up and can also play the 3.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: