Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 09-17-2006, 06:14 PM   #16
PFB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PFB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy M
Read my lips: If Powel will releace from Indiana, he will play in Maccabi.
Powell: IF released, outside of the NBA, he could play only with Napoli.
Wanna bet?
PFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:50 AM   #17
AC milan
I Hit Open Layups

AC milan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFB
Powell: IF released, outside of the NBA, he could play only with Napoli.
Wanna bet?
PFB, I saw what you wrote as a guest and I must tell that the latest news at Italy, shows us
that if Powell wil be released, he will play only in Maccabi.

Quote:
Josh Powell, attore di Aidiana Pisrs che c'era un candidato Lnapoli giocheranno il prossimo anno pertanto in Maccabi Tel Aviv e saranno rilasciati da Indiana. L'americano il dentro 23 violarono il suo sommario con Napoli e decisero di giocare nell'a l'estremo un campione dell'Israele
AC milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:56 PM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if i were powell, i'd choose to play in italy...far away from all that crap going on in israel.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:13 AM   #19
yellow hell
I Hit Open Layups

yellow hell has an OK reputation so far

That's funny jbot, Maccabi is dominating Europe for years, you think he rather go and play for a second class team like Napoli???
I think now he's REALLY doing whatever he can to stay in the NBA.
yellow hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 03:55 AM   #20
PFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC milan
PFB, I saw what you wrote as a guest and I must tell that the latest news at Italy, shows us
that if Powell wil be released, he will play only in Maccabi.

That news you reported is not in Italian (or at least very hard to understand). Anyway all the words are only air. Let's wait for a while and the world will see.

Yellow hell, sorry, but it's better to play in a second class team like Napoli, than among bombs and guns in Israel. Sorry again for my reply.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:44 AM   #21
Roy M

Roy M has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFB
That news you reported is not in Italian (or at least very hard to understand). Anyway all the words are only air. Let's wait for a while and the world will see.

Yellow hell, sorry, but it's better to play in a second class team like Napoli, than among bombs and guns in Israel. Sorry again for my reply.

I must answer for this Bul****: Accordind to the "Mafia" in Napoli, it is must more safe in Tel-Aviv, that even during the "war", is more quiet to be in Tel-Aviv then in Italy, while "El-Quadia" warning Italy because Iraq.

Statistic-more chance to kill in Napoli, then in Tel-Aviv.
Roy M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:30 AM   #22
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy M
I must answer for this Bul****: Accordind to the "Mafia" in Napoli, it is must more safe in Tel-Aviv, that even during the "war", is more quiet to be in Tel-Aviv then in Italy, while "El-Quadia" warning Italy because Iraq.

Statistic-more chance to kill in Napoli, then in Tel-Aviv.

so what you're saying is, the actual "mafia" has an appointed spokesperson who publicly announced that they performed some sort of death-related test and determined that it's safer to live in israel than in italy. sorry, but i don't believe it. there are bombs and fights going on every single day in israel and they've been at war for thousands of years anyway. i'd take my chances in italy playing with a weaker, safer team.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:33 AM   #23
kingreese123

kingreese123 has an OK reputation so far

Nothing will be decided until the pre-season. With this team any position is up for grabs with the exception of O'neal and Harrington. If Powell shows that he can hustle and be an asset, he will be kept, but it will definitely be an uphill battle for him.
kingreese123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:52 AM   #24
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingreese123
Nothing will be decided until the pre-season. With this team any position is up for grabs with the exception of O'neal and Harrington. If Powell shows that he can hustle and be an asset, he will be kept, but it will definitely be an uphill battle for him.

finally, someone who knows what they're talking about.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:17 AM   #25
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
originally by: jbot
finally, someone who knows what they're talking about

Ouch man that hurts Nah, just playing man. You gonna say what you wanna say, and dats ok.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #26
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
Ouch man that hurts Nah, just playing man. You gonna say what you wanna say, and dats ok.

i'm just glad the topic seems to be going back to whether or not powell is gonna stay w/ the pacers and not where he plays if he doesn't get signed. i don't care where he goes if he's not on the pacers.

btw, mateo. you usually seem like you know what you're talking about
Old 09-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #27
Adrian

Adrian has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i'm just glad the topic seems to be going back to whether or not powell is gonna stay w/ the pacers and not where he plays if he doesn't get signed. i don't care where he goes if he's not on the pacers.

btw, mateo. you usually seem like you know what you're talking about

you must be glad of that but you should ashemed of your-self for what you say about mafia and napoli...you don't know a damn thing about italian criminality and about napoli...please don't insult my city and my people once again...

From our rumors Powell had just sign a pre-contract with napoli and he can't break that! He just play in Caserta and in Scafati (very close to naples) where i feel confident...
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:31 PM   #28
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian
you must be glad of that but you should ashemed of your-self for what you say about mafia and napoli...you don't know a damn thing about italian criminality and about napoli...please don't insult my city and my people once again...

somebody stated that the mafia said it was safer in italy than israel. i know better than to believe that statement. i was being sarcastic when i replied about the mafia and italy. if u couldn't pick up on the sarcasm, then your-self should be ashemed. and i wasn't insulting you, but i find it insulting myself to have someone try to tell me off when they can't do it in correct english. i will state once again, i would personally rather play in italy than israel.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:00 AM   #29
PFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
somebody stated that the mafia said it was safer in italy than israel. i know better than to believe that statement. i was being sarcastic when i replied about the mafia and italy. if u couldn't pick up on the sarcasm, then your-self should be ashemed. and i wasn't insulting you, but i find it insulting myself to have someone try to tell me off when they can't do it in correct english. i will state once again, i would personally rather play in italy than israel.
My fault.
It was only a bad reply.
I apologize for that, Jbot.
Peace.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:23 AM   #30
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFB
My fault.
It was only a bad reply.
I apologize for that, Jbot.
Peace.

no big deal, bro. glad to see some more people visiting the pacer forum.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: