Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-28-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default tough 3 game road trip (sigh)

lakers
nuggetz
jazz

im hoping for 1-2 lol (win against either nuggets/jazz)

hope boozer is still out when raps play them
i have a feeling jr smith is gonna kill us in the nuggets game sigh

and the lakers game... no comment
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: tough 3 game road trip (sigh)

I guess there's a slight chance they can beat the Nuggets but I wouldn't bet on it.

1-2 would be fine.
2+ wins would be incredible
0-3 would suck but it's what I'm expecting
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think JO might try playin on sunday vs lakers
they should just rest him more and play tuesday vs nuggets, which is a more winnable game
kinda like the past sunday game vs boston... played JO when they shoulda kept restin him still
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #4
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

I wanna see JO get back and see this Bynum + Gasol vs O'neal + Bosh game.

Also, I want 3-0. 3-0 will give Bosh the 'MVP' award he deserves, he needs to move up a rank.
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #5
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

I think we could go 1-2 to 2-1. We don't stand a chance against the lakers, we could beat denver but wouldn't count on it and i think we can beat the jazz since deron and boozer is out.
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #6
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Deron is back and still really awesome.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:31 AM   #7
Jalen5
Great young streetballer

Jalen5 has an OK reputation so far

If our Defense is as good as it was last night, really have a chance to win all 3of those, that being not only Bosh and Jose has to have big games but so does Joey Graham. This guy needs to start putting a hurting on teams.
Jalen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #8
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen5
If our Defense is as good as it was last night, really have a chance to win all 3of those, that being not only Bosh and Jose has to have big games but so does Joey Graham. This guy needs to start putting a hurting on teams.

Jose hasn't been a factor offensively because of his hamstring, but he still contributing.

if we could get:

-Healthy O'neal
-Healthy Calderon
-MVP Bosh
-Consistant Parker
-Consistant Bargnani (Defensively and Offensively)
-14th Pick Graham
-Consistant Kapono
-Hustle from Hump
-Consistant play from PG's

I think were good for 3-0 on the road.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:38 AM   #9
SESSEL15
High School Starter

SESSEL15 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
Jose hasn't been a factor offensively because of his hamstring, but he still contributing.

if we could get:

-Healthy O'neal
-Healthy Calderon
-MVP Bosh
-Consistant Parker
-Consistant Bargnani (Defensively and Offensively)
-14th Pick Graham
-Consistant Kapono
-Hustle from Hump
-Consistant play from PG's

I think were good for 3-0 on the road.

So pretty much everything has to go right for them to win? lol
SESSEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

If Boozer is out and Deron still rusty, the Raptors will at least stand a chance against the Jazz. The chances against the Lakers and Nuggets with Jose and JO banged up are not good at all. In any case, they will have to really come in motivated and not get down on themselves if they lose.

I will be very happy if we win at least one game, the road trip will have been a success. Two wins, I might just stop thinking that we need a new head coach. Three wins.. well that ain't happening unless Bosh goes for 50 every time, the entire team plays good defence, and Kobe and Melo both get injured.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #11
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESSEL15
So pretty much everything has to go right for them to win? lol

Yep 3-0 will boost their confidence up after beating tuff Lakers and Denver. If D-Will is playing, then yes.. this should be good.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #12
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Slight chance at beating Denver, at best.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #13
hassano
High School Varsity 12th Man

hassano has decent reputationhassano has decent reputation

carmelo might be out, he's listed day-day
hassano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #14
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Kirilenko and Boozer might also be out for the jazz!
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #15
hassano
High School Varsity 12th Man

hassano has decent reputationhassano has decent reputation

Throw in a healthy JO and 2-1 on this road trips lookin very achievable
hassano is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: