Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-16-2006, 10:59 PM   #16
Elebrond
I brick open layups

Default Request

Guy's You Have a Point and I Expect that J.Farmar can Win the Posicin to Smush at the Beginning of the Future Season, that is the Perfect Thing for Us. I Think J.Farmar is a Good Player, a Good Leader (UCLA Confirm That), But I Believe that we Would have Obtained a Better Player, Like Portland, made some Changes, at same time Select Player in Draft. (Example: We Need one Point Like Marcus William - NJ).

Second I Accept A.Bynum Could in some Moment Development and Transform in the Next Big Guy of the League. A Pure Center. But I think, with the Change of Shaq we need Players that Have Impact since the Beginning, not Players to Develop and Some Day be good players.

You have to accept that GM M.Kupcake. Not selected neither a Good Player since went Jerry West. Seven Years - Seven Bad Choice. It Has not Done a Good Change and the Plan of Re-Build the Team not giving Good results.

The Contract of Brian Grant is a Big Hole in Our Pocket. Does Not Permit us to have the Opportunity to Do some Good Movements and to Bring a little Help.

Some Player we Need Foward:

- D.George (Good Finaly we leave that Load)
- S.Vujacic (Last year I Bilived in Him and Fight for Him, but He Desapointme. Not be the class of Point we needed).

- A.McKie (Is Old, Not Bring the Experience We Needed - Don't Haved)
- S.Williams (This Guy Not Play in NBA since 2 Year Ago - How a Player that neither team call and went to Play the European League, Can Help us?)

- J.R Pinnock (Bad Choice - one Guy for The Bench all Season)
- Von Wafer (Von Wafer, Von Wafer . . .Not Comment)
- Devin Green ( ?????????? )

These 5 Last players do not compose neither the bank of the worst team of the league. and We Have Them.

Only L.Walton, B.Cook, R.Turiaf Have the Courage and the Heart to Play and Help the Team.

ElebronD
elebrond@yahoo.com
Elebrond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:57 AM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Default Nice posts!

Hey man, You maybe from Puerto Rico I am surprised at your knowledge I'm really impressed with what you post.

Well I know Von Wafer and Aaron Mckie Are the first people to be kicked off.

It was almost devin green also but The way he performed in summer leage this year they said he was really coming to life.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:50 AM   #18
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

yeah but he was able to lure radman w/ the MLE as opposed 2 mckie 2 yrs ago, so I think he's showin steady progression
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: