Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2006, 04:13 PM   #31
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

The Chapelle skit on this was really funny.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:43 PM   #32
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
in that case you must be the biggest idiot ive ever seen, you literally think 2pac is over rated for no reason, dumb ass
When and where did you see me?

Of course, I have my reasons. His music just isn't that fu*king good for people to praising him like he's the Beatles or Bob Dylan. That simple. I didn't give my reason because it doesn't matter. It's an opinion. I only addressed the idiotic statement that you made indictating that if I gave reasons, he could be proven to be overrated.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:50 PM   #33
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
When and where did you see me?
Its a figure of speech
also, yes you can think someone is over rated, etc without having evidence to back it up, I believe L J of the kansas city chiefs is over rated but I have no evidence towards that, its just the way Im thinking (a form of opinion), and you say you have proof but I havent heard anything yet except you saying that you think hes over rated because his music isnt good enough for people to like him, obviously it is good enough because your like the only one who thinks otherwise, therefore making it more of an opinion and like I said before without evidence to back it up... Get it now?

Last edited by lebron_zoom : 09-18-2006 at 07:55 PM.
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:02 AM   #34
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2Pac is alive u better believe me NOW!

Quote:
2Pac is overrated.

What the hell are u tlking bout . He's a legend in the game
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:09 AM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
What the hell are u tlking bout . He's a legend in the game

No.............THIS guy is a legend

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:23 PM   #36
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
No.............THIS guy is a legend

haha
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:29 PM   #37
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lmao. "Work ethic" Dude was in jail for a couple of years. WTF did he have to do but write rhymes? Think of how many songs you could write in two years with absolutely nothing else to do.

Tupac didn't write any material while he was in jail.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #38
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

>

Last edited by Randy : 05-05-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #39
-primetime-

Quote:
2Pac is overrated.
agreed...

FEEL ME!!!!
Old 05-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #40
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
>
>>>>
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #41
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me

tpcslj47 has an OK reputation so far

Tupac was about so much more than music. It's a shame so few people realize it. He was a genuinely good person and wanted to help people. Yeah, he had some problems, made some mistakes, like all of us do. Hung around with some people that he shouldn't have. Grow up where/how he did and you would have too. But he was about trying to make this world a better place by exposing what he saw was wrong with it throughout his life and I have much respect for the man, not as a musician, as a human being. Now continue with the immature name calling if you children must.
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #42
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who is that? I thought it was Nat King Cole but I doubt it now. No one is better than Elvis. He changed America way beyond just music.

=
Old 05-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #43
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Who is that? I thought it was Nat King Cole but I doubt it now. No one is better than Elvis. He changed America way beyond just music.
Thats James Brown. Soul Brother #1 is better the Elvis.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #44
Randy

You may enjoy him more but no one beats Elvis except maybe The Beatles, I'm not even much of an Elvis fan either. The best black performing artist from around that generation in my opinion, aside from Chuck Berry of course, is Little Richard. I love that man's music.

Last edited by Randy : 05-05-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:58 PM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
You may enjoy him more but no one beats Elvis except maybe The Beatles, I'm not even much of an Elvis fan either. The best black performing artist from around that generation in my opinion, aside from Chuck Berry of course, is Little Richard. I love that man's music.
JB has done more for music then Elvis. Chuck and Richard were slightly before James, I wouldn't put them in the same era although their paths did cross in the mid/late 1950's. JB took Little Richard spot on tour when Rich found the light.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: