Originally Posted by RidonKs
So what's the general consensus for the PS2 for either game? Are either worth it, or are a lot of the big features only on the next generation consoles? I'm on the fence as well, and I don't know which to get, but I'm definately leaning toward 2K7, just because of reviews, and because I've only played Live before, so I'm looking for a change.
If you can't get a 360 then yeah go with the 2K7 for PS2. The features I named above are for Xbox & PS2. Here are the features for the 360.
* Signature Style - Every player’s play style has been captured for the first time in a simulation for a look and feel that plays as individually as the athlete.
* Shot Stick Pro - The award winning technical achievement of 2K6 is back with more intuitive shooting touch, control and finesse than ever.
* 24/7: Next - Play your way through street mode with a fully developed storyline where you can prove you belong with the NBA's elite.
* Isolated Post Play - Dominate your opposition in the paint with authentic NBA motion captured post moves like quick spins, drop steps, hooks, and fade aways.
* The Association™ - Take total control of the deepest franchise mode in the business now with multiplayer franchise, 3 team trading, progressive fatigue, and season awards races.
* 2K Sports Online Play - Go head-to-head and compete in leagues and tournaments against the best players on the planet.
* Game Soundtrack - A Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, Fabolous, E40, and many others. Production by Dan the Automator.
* Player Creator - Experience the deepest create a player feature in gaming today. With powerful new technology, every single aspect of creating a player is now at your fingertips.
* V.I.P. System™ - After your game, save your friends’ profiles to compete when they’re not available! Learn their tendencies, moves, & logic for more heated battles. Get the upper hand in an online tournaments by downloading other players’ VIP profiles.