Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-21-2006, 06:18 PM   #46
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
You can tell they put a lot of work into the big time players. On youtube you can find split screen comparasins of real life jumper vs 2k's jumper and its insanely accurate. Kobe's 3, AI's pull up, Lebrons awkward release, all very close to the actaul player. I'll see if I can dig it up.
Link?
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:20 PM   #47
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Oh snap, I just saw that. I may have to buy a 360 astat. Please tell me you can edit player gear, and they have the more realistic looking armbands. Please tell me. If so, I'm going to buy a 360 this week.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:21 PM   #48
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

There ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nzBV5V9pd8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytUaIz0rQo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqmpvFjWMWg

Blurr your eyes and you can barely tell the difference.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:28 PM   #49
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop
I've been with Live since 95.. I had 2k03 and took it back to get Live 03..
Gameplay aside, Live's Dynasty option is the reason I get it every year.. Can someone school me on 2k7's 'Dynasty' version?? Do they do the drafts, salary cap, ect, as well as Live??

I'm a little tired of the 'jump from the free throw line, behind the head dunks, running through traffic plays that Live has to offer.. I want something more realistic.. PLUS, I'm tired of going undefeated EVERY season.. I want a challenge, and Live, after all these years, still doesn't provide that..

So, in all honesty, is 2K7 all that it's cracked up to be?? I'll probably go by the store after work to get which ever one, but I wanted to get some feedback this time..

If you have 360, get Live, if you have PC, get live, if you have any of the other consoles get 2k7.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:04 PM   #50
guacomole
I brick open layups

guacomole has decent reputation

How much different is 2k7 than 2k6 for the ps2? Most of the amazing features are on the 360, is the ps2 version that much different than 2k6?? I might want to get a 360 now.
guacomole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:10 PM   #51
Sneakerpro
I hit open 5-footers

Sneakerpro has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureElement
If you have 360, get Live, if you have PC, get live, if you have any of the other consoles get 2k7.

Don't believe these lies get 2K7 no matter what.
Sneakerpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:13 PM   #52
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

No, get live for Xbox.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:32 PM   #53
Bishop
I brick open layups

Bishop has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba
Yeah, how did this kat get the game already? I'm going for 2k7 on the good ol' PS2. Probably snatch a NBA 07 cover to put on it though. Hehe

I pre-ordered it on base.. It'll probably get in MUCH later than at EB or Gamestop, but it'll save me some $$....lol..
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:10 PM   #54
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

So I am not getting this debate I have an XBOX360 (just got it) and Iím still shaking my head not knowing which to get. I thought the graphics on the NBA Live 06 were sick for the 360 and then this whole Live VS 2k thing started so I downloaded the 2k7 demo and I didnít think the graphics were as good as Live the game play however did seem more realistic and there were some things a little better looking like the way the jerseys moved but overall the players looked better on the NBA Live 06 then on the NBA 2k7 demo. Not sure if it was because itís a demo and the graphics were not fully rendered? IíM SO CONFUSED!!! OH dose it piss anyone else off that they release these games on a Monday instead of a Friday. So I have to go to work Monday and sit there thinking about how bad I want to go play my 360. At least if they released it on a Friday it would give all the fans the full weekend to crack out on it and get there fill.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #55
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
So I am not getting this debate I have an XBOX360 (just got it) and Iím still shaking my head not knowing which to get. I thought the graphics on the NBA Live 06 were sick for the 360 and then this whole Live VS 2k thing started so I downloaded the 2k7 demo and I didnít think the graphics were as good as Live the game play however did seem more realistic and there were some things a little better looking like the way the jerseys moved but overall the players looked better on the NBA Live 06 then on the NBA 2k7 demo. Not sure if it was because itís a demo and the graphics were not fully rendered? IíM SO CONFUSED!!! OH dose it piss anyone else off that they release these games on a Monday instead of a Friday. So I have to go to work Monday and sit there thinking about how bad I want to go play my 360. At least if they released it on a Friday it would give all the fans the full weekend to crack out on it and get there fill.

my gamestop isnt getting it till Tuesday.... :confused:
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #56
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza

my gamestop isnt getting it till Tuesday.... :confused:
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:31 PM   #57
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Bump
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:31 PM   #58
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

What happened to NBA inside Drive?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:32 PM   #59
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Bump
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:45 PM   #60
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
What happened to NBA inside Drive?
They couldn't compete financially with the big two, so they bowed out. Good news is that the Mike Wang who made Inside Drive what it is, is also the lead gameplay designer for 2k.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: