Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Whats going on????????

Why wasnt Noah in the game for the second half? did he get injured? cuz i was at that game and i didnt see anything happen. yea he was having an off night but i would have rather had a decent player thats having a bad night in the game instead of a fat/exhausted bad player that always has a bad night!(gray) so why did gray play all those mins?
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #2
Bighands
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bighands has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Whats going on????????

Gray's in a lot better shape than he was last year...he lost 30 pounds but I agree the minutes should be spread out more..but he and Noah are so inconsistent it's a tough call....... ya dig
Bighands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

yea i see what your saying, but i think i would just have someone that is your starter and brings way more energy to a game in there instead of a benc player that is only brought in to play slow centers! im not saying Noah is a beast or anything cuz to me hes a bench player to im just saying hes way better then gray in my opinion!
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
Why wasnt Noah in the game for the second half? did he get injured? cuz i was at that game and i didnt see anything happen. yea he was having an off night but i would have rather had a decent player thats having a bad night in the game instead of a fat/exhausted bad player that always has a bad night!(gray) so why did gray play all those mins?

umm because Gray was getting rebounds (8 boards last night)....he may be the slowest man on the earth but he uses his body to get boards and clog up the paint...its too bad that everyone else did not commit thereselves to rebounding.......Noah is out of shape and has been a disapointment....I really thought he would be a double double man....but hes too weak and cant take it up strong in the paint....so why stick him out there .....Id rather see gray out there over Noah right now and thats not saying much.
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: