Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Wiz @ Bulls 7:30 CST

Alright you know i gotta take the Bulls in this match up. The Wiz got their first road win in Jersey the other night, and then lost 106-104 in LA last night. They are tired and we are rested.

Chicago native/Proviso East product Dee Brown is the starting PG for the Wiz right now. That's a match up Rose is going to have to take advantage of when he's out there.

Washington is the worst team in the Eastern Conference and we ourselves have lost two in a row, and a loss tonight would put us at 0-2 at the UC since the circus trip ended.

THEREFORE..... Wizards 89 Bulls 101

Derrick Rose 28 pts 3 Rebs 5 asts

pick to click besides Rose..... Tyrus Thomas and Ben Gordon
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Wiz @ Bulls 7:30 CST

if the bulls lose this one they better call it a season and try to get as many losses as they can so they can get a chance at Blake Griffin or James Harden
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Ben Gordon had a great game with 21 points, 7 assists and that fantastic block and the Mutombo finger wave. He's kind of impressing me this season... he's definitely playing a lot harder than last season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Ben Gordon had a great game with 21 points, 7 assists and that fantastic block and the Mutombo finger wave. He's kind of impressing me this season... he's definitely playing a lot harder than last season.

because this is his contract year, the last year of his rookie contract and he wants a big fat check in his next contract i think he's looking a max which he doesn't deserve at all.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #5
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

So the Bulls beat the Wizards tonight...does anybody really care? I don't. I don't think beating the current Wizards squad is anything to get excited about.

I don't really see anything to get excited about lately with the Bulls, although the exception to every rule is Derrick Rose of course. I really need to think of a nice short term for said rule so I wont need to type "except for Derrick..." each time I post.

It seems like the team is in some bad habits right now and looking confused again. I don't see a whole bunch of fire from these guys right now and it seems like the this board is slowing down just a bit too. Not a good sign.

As Undisputed stated recently, I think it's time to start giving Rose a little more rest each game. Hunter should be able to play 12 to 15 minutes a game.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:55 AM   #6
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
So the Bulls beat the Wizards tonight...does anybody really care? I don't. I don't think beating the current Wizards squad is anything to get excited about.

Nothing to be proud about, but at least they did not lose to a such a garbage team. Caron Butler is such a competitor. He's my favorite to watch when the Bulls play the Wiz.

Quote:
It seems like the team is in some bad habits right now and looking confused again. I don't see a whole bunch of fire from these guys right now and it seems like the this board is slowing down just a bit too. Not a good sign.

One silver lining is the new found ball movement! Notice that the past couple games? It seemed like the Bulls were addicted to that method tonight against the Wizards. It's nice to see them respond and continue to use what's working. Loul is waking up. Gordon is ready to put up 18-30 points on any given night. Rose is solid at worst and unstoppable at best. Larry Hughes seems to be finding his shot coming off the bench. I'm expecting this team to overachieve and make the playoffs.

Quote:
As Undisputed stated recently, I think it's time to start giving Rose a little more rest each game. Hunter should be able to play 12 to 15 minutes a game.

Only 36 minutes against the Wizards with 15pts(50% from the field)/8asts/0 TURNOVERS/2steals. That's a good start, and those are still really good numbers out of a point guard. When Rose shows that he's going to have himself one of those out of this world kind of nights, give him the 40+ minutes. You have to be smart when developing a rookie.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: