Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation
Default I went to the nets game last night, AMAZING

Ive been to many nets games before but i got courtside passes for free this time and wow it was amazing. Before the game i was able to go down to the court and talk to the players and get autographs. I met brook lopez- hes huge, ryan anderson, al jefferson, talked to jason collins again, randy foye, trenton hassel, stromile swift.... it was amazing talking to them. Stromile and Trenton were really cool and funny. Randy Foye wasnt in the greatest mood but ill get to meet him soon- my friends cousin is dating foye and they just had a baby and hes gonna invite me over next time foye goes to his house- cant wait. I have pictures of it all ill post a video of on youtube soon so you can see.

Also something crazy happened, some guy tried setting off this bomb or something before the game during the national anthem and he lit himself on fire and the arena went crazy near me, we thought he was gonna die.... weirdos trying to blow us all up he got taken away right away

I was at the tunnel for the play entrances/exits and got to high five some of them

At the end devin harris took his jersey off and threw it up and i caught it and had it but a kid ripped it out of my hands. i would have fought back but i had a camera in my hand so i didnt bother but that just might bother me forever that i could of had his jersey....

Just wanted to share my great experience, it makes me want to get a job at izod or with the nets where i can know the players be at the games....
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I went to the nets game last night, AMAZING

wow, what an incredible night for you. thanks for writing it all up-- great read.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
wow, what an incredible night for you. thanks for writing it all up-- great read.
+1
Glad you had fun
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Wow, that was really an eventful night for you. Devin Harris threw you his jersey, and a kid took it from you? C'mon man, if it's a t-shirt or something, then I guess it's fine to let the kid have it, but a jersey? Gotta use your power and tell that kid to back off.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

i had my camera and was trying to save it, a kid ripped it from me and i was going to get it but then like 5 kids started fighting over it and punching eachother so i just stood there watching making sure my camera wasnt broken because someone jumped on me... one kid had a bloody nose and all of the security guards came rushing over and yea it was crazy
Old 12-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJnetsfan1535
i had my camera and was trying to save it, a kid ripped it from me and i was going to get it but then like 5 kids started fighting over it and punching eachother so i just stood there watching making sure my camera wasnt broken because someone jumped on me... one kid had a bloody nose and all of the security guards came rushing over and yea it was crazy
eh... camrea are replacable... getting an NBA worn jersey thrown your way is a once in a lifetime chance...
I'm going to a nets game against the heat, i'll post pics too... (all my friends are still heat bandwagoners from when they won it all ) or else i would have went do the dallas game but w/e...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJnetsfan1535
At the end devin harris took his jersey off and threw it up and i caught it and had it but a kid ripped it out of my hands. i would have fought back but i had a camera in my hand so i didnt bother but that just might bother me forever that i could of had his jersey....
That sucks. I would've followed that kid and took it back that ass. Well atleast it wasn't all bad.
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:30 AM   #8
Aussie_Net
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Aussie_Net has an OK reputation so far

Wish i could go to a Nets game, Probably wont ever be able too though
Aussie_Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #9
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

heres the vid of everything enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxLY...e=channel_page
Old 12-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #10
netsfan549
High School Starter

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation

I have never seen Devin throw his jersey
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #11
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

i think he did it because so many people were screaming and a lot of people were at the tunnel so he thought why not
Old 12-19-2008, 10:25 AM   #12
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

wow i just met another nba person, i was playing basketball at the local gym the other day and this guy walked in the looked so familiar and i wasnt sure who it was but then i realized it was retired nba player eric murdock.... i got to talk to him a little bit.... he lives in my town but no one ever sees him , he played at my highschool, he was actually really good when he played, heres his page-
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/eric_murdock/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Murdock
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: