Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-21-2006, 03:21 PM   #166
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Niiiice. I have a feeling its going to LAST 8 hours as well.

Be sure to stock up on the beer on the way home.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:22 PM   #167
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

The more people drunk...the better for my team.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:27 PM   #168
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

How embarrasing to be beat by a drunk gm.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:12 PM   #169
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nice, drafts tonight, didnt even know

first one of the year
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:13 PM   #170
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I wonder what round Pau Gasol is gonna get drafted.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:13 PM   #171
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
nice, drafts tonight, didnt even know

first one of the year

yep 10:30 est
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:25 PM   #172
Kobe24
Banned

I'm having trouble login in to NBA.com. Hopefully it won't last long.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:25 PM   #173
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

I'll be there.

hotsizzle, you might want to PM everybody one last time just in case. I think I do a fairly good job of keeping up with stuff like this, but even I have had it slip my mind a few times the past couple of days.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:33 PM   #174
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
I'll be there.

hotsizzle, you might want to PM everybody one last time just in case. I think I do a fairly good job of keeping up with stuff like this, but even I have had it slip my mind a few times the past couple of days.

aight will do. thanks for the suggestion
Old 09-21-2006, 04:38 PM   #175
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, I though it was next week. Oh well, I was goin to go into it unprepared anyway. Is anyone actually preparing for this thing, or are you guys just picking the best ones you see on the board? Like, do you guys have a strategy or what?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:40 PM   #176
Kobe24
Banned

I pre-ranked some of the players just in case. Am I the only one that can't log in NBA.com? I keep getting this message..

The page you attempted to access does not exist on our servers.

Edit: It's working now.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:40 PM   #177
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Ready to roll. Even found the draft room in our league. Bring it.

kobe24, I just got in with no problem.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #178
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
lol, I though it was next week. Oh well, I was goin to go into it unprepared anyway. Is anyone actually preparing for this thing, or are you guys just picking the best ones you see on the board? Like, do you guys have a strategy or what?

im just winging it. we have 16 ppl, its hard to predict whats gonna happen. so yea, im just gonna see whos on the board at my picks. 90 secs to select. plenty of time

u can maybe have strategies like...building around a swingman or big man..stuff like that
Old 09-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #179
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Ready to roll. Even found the draft room in our league. Bring it.

kobe24, I just got in with no problem.

Got in after 20 mins of trying. I hope everyone has Java.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:44 PM   #180
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Got in after 20 mins of trying. I hope everyone has Java.

Lol, how can I find out if I have it? I don't want to enter the draft, and then find out I gotta download some **** first.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: