Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-12-2006, 01:12 PM   #16
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Joey Graham will have a season like Villy had last season. Not the greatest, but above average. Plus, he will be more defensive minded then Villy. But Villy will have a better season than last because they will have all the right parts. I wanna see Graham start this season and get the experience he deserves.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #17
Unregistered

nah son, greens mah *****, he holdin celtiks, he is t-mac without the wack.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:12 PM   #18
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Ok, whoever it is that signs out just to post dumb crap needs to stop.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:14 PM   #19
The Captain
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Captain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
nah son, greens mah *****, he holdin celtiks, he is t-mac without the wack.

i have no idea what that means.
The Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:30 PM   #20
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Should have got Gragner
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:35 PM   #21
Bigtortiaman
I airball my layups

Bigtortiaman has an OK reputation so far

i think joey is the kind of player who takes a year to get comfertable with his suroundngs then will excel
Bigtortiaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:39 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the mistake was picking Rafael Araujo over numbers 9-60 in the 2004 draft, im pretty sure there wasnt a worse player in the draft, JHo would be awesome on the Raptors, i really like him
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:44 PM   #23
yoyo

Default on green

How many of u seen Green play in real life? He came down to my school to play and yes he can play D, dude any guy that has long arms and his frame can be taught to play D where his offense is so silky. Watching shoot threes oMg effortless. Dunking is just part of his game that people overreact on. Joey Grahm wont be a better player either way even if you think he plays D right now. And like this one dude say did u see him at the end of the season when they had a chance to use him finally since szerbiak went down. That nigg went off without a doubt consistently. put on 30pounds of muscle this summer and hes ready to start.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:16 AM   #24
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo
How many of u seen Green play in real life? He came down to my school to play and yes he can play D, dude any guy that has long arms and his frame can be taught to play D where his offense is so silky. Watching shoot threes oMg effortless. Dunking is just part of his game that people overreact on. Joey Grahm wont be a better player either way even if you think he plays D right now. And like this one dude say did u see him at the end of the season when they had a chance to use him finally since szerbiak went down. That nigg went off without a doubt consistently. put on 30pounds of muscle this summer and hes ready to start.

If he needed someone to go out with injury for him to play good, do you think that this will really happen. And you said that you saw him come down to your school and play BUT was he playing REAL NBA players?
Old 06-13-2006, 12:07 PM   #25
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

<===
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 03:12 PM   #26
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
If he needed someone to go out with injury for him to play good, do you think that this will really happen. And you said that you saw him come down to your school and play BUT was he playing REAL NBA players?

This happens all the time in the NBA. Rooks don't get mins unless an opportunity presents itself. Look at Dorrell Wright in Miami. He gets no mins. Is that because he sucks? No, it's because he's playing behind other guys and has yet to get the chance. Green will be a very good player.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:09 PM   #27
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

On a shit team like boston? Who is trying to get rookies playing time to develop? Please.

R. Gomes - 22.5 min per game

Gomes, an unheralded rookie, got twice the minutes (11.8) that green did.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 11:21 PM   #28
T-Low
College superstar

So, if we give Graham some more time, he will develop. It is called time. I think Green is the next Josh Smith.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:37 AM   #29
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
On a **** team like boston?

Funny that a Raptors fan would call the C's a bad team.

Quote:
R. Gomes - 22.5 min per game

Gomes, an unheralded rookie, got twice the minutes (11.8) that green did.

Gomes got those minutes because Perkins and Jefferson were injured. Green didn't get steady minutes until the final 10 games or so. Before that he was strictly garbage time and that lowered his pt average.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:37 AM   #30
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I'm a fan of both teams, and I think they were equally as bad lastyear and have equally bright futures. I think short-term Boston progresses quicker because they'd started their rebuilding earlier and have more experiance. In a few years I see them on the same level of play.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: