Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-16-2006, 07:41 PM   #1
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Default The Los Angeles Lakers Forum On www.insidehoops.com Is The Best Forum On The Internet

Seriously, it is. I was browsing through a Pro Los Angeles Lakers website, and apparently they had posted something that was posted on the main forum by me, and this particular pro Los Angeles Lakers only gave the website address that reported the story and not the actual message board they found it on.

This is the best forum for the Los Angeles Lakers because we have different personalities, some people bring a pro-Los Angeles Lakers view, while others bring an objective view to this forum.

That's what's great about this forum.

A message to all the people who are stealing information from this Los Angeles Lakers and the main forum and posting it on othe forums, at least have the balls to post where you got the information from instead of just copying and pasting like you found the information first.

I know it seems immature and silly, but still, it's about respect.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All I can say is this is now the only forum I participate in. I have not even looked at too many other forums. I am enjoying this one!

Cool folks here, so keep up the great work!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:53 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glad to see I am on the best forum.

since we are all family....
I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

loool
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I didn't even know there was other forums I just go to Inside hoops Rumors mostly to see what good Rumors are out there most are true and come true except all those rumor from uh what that guy for the Laker's name I think is Eric Pincus. He has a-lot of good info but mostly all those rumors never happen.
Some time I thought he use to leak things that were going to happen, but because everyone one start asking about it, the deal dies off. lol
Then after Inside hoops, I will go to other sites to confirm things that did happen. Like yahoo sports and Fox sports and a few other sites. It only takes me like 5 to 10 mins every day to find out all the info I need to know. Unless something big happens then I'm on a little more. And this is the only forum I ever gone too. And I only been on it for 2 weeks. And it's fun to see other people views, I love it here.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:55 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
A message to all the people who are stealing information from this Los Angeles Lakers and the main forum and posting it on othe forums, at least have the balls to post where you got the information from instead of just copying and pasting like you found the information first.

I know it seems immature and silly, but still, it's about respect.

U never know it might all end up in mitch's Lap and he'll make some trades.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:26 AM   #6
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Lakersground.net
Clublakers.com
Lakerstalk

All good sites.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #7
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

lol @ the title.

do you do this on purpose?
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #8
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
lol @ the title.

do you do this on purpose?

I wasted time reading your posts!!!! lol
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: