Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default East All-Stars: LeBron, KG, or....Yi?

Quote:
The first All-Star voting results will be released Thursday, with a potential issue at the forefront. Second-year New Jersey forward Yi Jianlian could be aided strongly by votes from his native China as he competes for one of the two starting Eastern Conference forward spots with superstars Kevin Garnett and LeBron James.
http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb..._in_ny/?page=2
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: East All-Stars: LeBron, KG, or....Yi?

He wont win trust me.
KG and LeBron both lead the league in voting one time in there careers.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #3
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know...

I think itd be pretty lame if that happened because I hate Yi so much...But I guess itll be interesting to see if he does, but I dont think he will. I mean Lebron and KG get huuuuuuuge votes come in for them
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #4
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation

If Yi beat KG or LBJ that would be brutal. Also Bosh?
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #5
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

If the chinese realize collectively that their only chance of getting Yi into the game is getting voted over LBJ or KG. There is now way the coaches will pick him to be on the bench
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #6
fiad06
Great young streetballer

fiad06 has an OK reputation so far

The east would definitely lose then.
fiad06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiad06
The east would definitely lose then.

i don't know about that, if i were the coach i would call a timeout on the first possession and yank him out of the game and not let him in the entire game then
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #8
worldbefree
NYK's comeback 08-09

worldbefree is considered somewhat coolworldbefree is considered somewhat coolworldbefree is considered somewhat cool

If Yi makes the ASG I will be pissed....but I'll still watch the game
worldbefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #9
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been voting Yi in.

I really want to see the voting system totally messed up or the NBA to have to rig it and get exposed.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:12 PM   #10
worldbefree
NYK's comeback 08-09

worldbefree is considered somewhat coolworldbefree is considered somewhat coolworldbefree is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I've been voting Yi in.

I really want to see the voting system totally messed up or the NBA to have to rig it and get exposed.

Your vote counts for the AS ballot as much as it does for the Presidential ballot.
worldbefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I've been voting Yi in.

Internationals should not be allowed to vote imho. Now that I think about it why the hell does a team like the Sonics get robbed and the foreign Raptors are fine?
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #12
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
Internationals should not be allowed to vote imho. Now that I think about it why the hell does a team like the Sonics get robbed and the foreign Raptors are fine?
$$$$$$$ !!

Psh the Sonics, get over it. If OKC ends up a better spot to make money for its owners then they made the right move. History is just that, the past and over with.

And since I don't give one damn about the All-Star game and it's result. Yi for the ASG!! YI YI YI! Just to ruin it for people like you.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:39 PM   #13
Odomize

Yi for All Star MVP!
Old 12-07-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
Tuvi
Unknown Legend

Tuvi has an OK reputation so far
Post Re: East All-Stars: LeBron, KG, or....Yi?

might be lebron and bosh, but definetly not yi
Tuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:42 PM   #15
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

I voted for Yi too!
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: