Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-10-2008, 05:56 AM   #16
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation
Default Re: Are Nets fans capable of making good posts?

Ah, the reputation function. Something not used anywhere near enough on vBulletin message boards as far as I'm concerned. I'm an Administrator of a vBulletin forum myself and admittedly, we don't utilise the function as much as I'd like.

Thanks for the kudos fellas. It will definitely be reciprocated.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #17
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

found good posts by all these nets fans... repped them all in the last couple days:

tamaraw08
StroShow4
NJnetsfan1535
Coastal
east_woods
It's A VC3!!!
Nets fan 93
Alan
IlliniFan
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

be sure to sign your name to any rep so the recipient knows who you are and has a chance to rep you back sometime!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:35 AM   #18
Aussie_Net
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Aussie_Net has an OK reputation so far

Whats all this about?
Aussie_Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:15 AM   #19
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Net
Whats all this about?
To the left of every post (under a person's post count) there is a number of small green squares. They indicate a user's reputation level. The more green squares, the higher the reputation.

To increase a user's reputation (if you find yourself agreeing with a person's thoughts in a particular post, or acknowledging that a particular post is outstanding), click on the picture of the scales and follow the steps.

Hope I helped mate.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #20
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been busy with school and finals and such so I haven't been able to catch many Nets games this season. It's hard enough to do so when you're not living in the area. I'll try to be around more once finals are done.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #21
Aussie_Net
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Aussie_Net has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
To the left of every post (under a person's post count) there is a number of small green squares. They indicate a user's reputation level. The more green squares, the higher the reputation.

To increase a user's reputation (if you find yourself agreeing with a person's thoughts in a particular post, or acknowledging that a particular post is outstanding), click on the picture of the scales and follow the steps.

Hope I helped mate.
Cheers
Aussie_Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:38 PM   #22
Jamz Nayschmidt

Why, but of course! They're nowhere near as atrocious or degenerate as the Twinkies and Mestizos of the Los Angeles fanbase, or the OSHBOSHMyGOSH! Toronto Raptors.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: